Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by knazzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Looking to replace some damaged plastics on my playfield. Anyone have any for sale?

1 month later
#2 5 years ago

Yarr! Found a full NOS set. Still even have the plastic wrap.

#3 5 years ago

Wow that is a shock, you should scan all of those before you install them for the community. I sold my TMNT but hope to get another one some day, I actually really enjoyed that game.

#4 5 years ago

Will do. I also already have some phoshop files of cleaned up plastic art if anyone needs. I've scanned and cleaned up most of the lower playfield parts. Was attempting to repro because I never thought I would find a complete set.

1 month later
#5 5 years ago

I was hoping to replace the plastics on my TMNT. Specifically, the skill shot plastics. Any idea where I could get these? Wish I could find an entire NOS set like you found.

Thanks.

#6 5 years ago

I really need the clear plastic ramps, left and right, if they are 2 pieces, of course, mine are cracked pretty bad!
Thank you!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Will do. I also already have some phoshop files of cleaned up plastic art if anyone needs. I've scanned and cleaned up most of the lower playfield parts. Was attempting to repro because I never thought I would find a complete set.

I did not know such a set existed.

I would pay.... too much... for such a thing.

Please provide art for us.

#8 5 years ago

PM me with what you need. More than happy to send scans.

1 month later
#9 5 years ago

Slingshot plastics as well as the triangular piece at the bottom of the bumpers please. That would be great!

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Bishop:

Slingshot plastics as well as the triangular piece at the bottom of the bumpers please. That would be great!

PM sent.

#11 5 years ago

I think every TMNT owner would love repro ramps made up. Great score finding a complete set of plastics.

I too would like a plastics set and new ramps.

1 week later
#12 5 years ago

Please, i search all the plastic scans parts!

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Bishop:

am on the same boat as well

3 months later
#14 5 years ago

My TMNT caught a lot of sunlight. Red is now orange/yellow. So I want to reproduce all plastics. Are you willing to share the artwork with me?

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from MathieuMH:

My TMNT caught a lot of sunlight. Red is now orange/yellow. So I want to reproduce all plastics. Are you willing to share the artwork with me?

PM sent.

#16 5 years ago

Hero!

2 years later
#17 2 years ago

If needed, i have both inlane plastics for TMNT.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside