looking for The Shadow gun handles

By locustgrovepin

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for the metal handles. Anyone sell these or are they made from unobtainium?
Thanks,
Dan

#2 9 years ago

Morning bump

#3 9 years ago

Unobtainium! May be cheaper to modify a real gun as a shooter Lol.

2 weeks later
#4 8 years ago
Quoted from locustgrovepin:

Looking for the metal handles. Anyone sell these or are they made from unobtainium?
Thanks,
Dan

Are you looking for the pistol itself, or just for the two plastic "pearl" grips that attach to the pistol?

If you're looking for the grips, Pinball Decals has at least half of what you want:
http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/Shadow_Page.html

#5 8 years ago

...if you can find me a full Shadow wiring harness, I will give you my gun, and just use a button for our launch. Always want a chance to get our dumpster Shadow back up and going.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Are you looking for the pistol itself, or just for the two plastic "pearl" grips that attach to the pistol?
If you're looking for the grips, Pinball Decals has at least half of what you want:
http://www.pinballdecals.com/PartsByGamePages/Shadow_Page.html

I have the full gun, but was looking for one in a little better condition. Actually I could use a new left grip. Thanks for the link!

#7 8 years ago

Just get it rechromed or powdercoated.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

Just get it rechromed or powdercoated.

Unless it's cracked or otherwise seems beyond hope of plating, this is definitely the way to go. Mike Chestnut does awesome and reasonably priced chrome plating, give him a shot:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mike-chestnut-before-after

#9 8 years ago

got a spare gun for lw3 if ya want it!!!! would actually love to get rid of it.

1 month later
#10 8 years ago

Well I am actually looking looking for a whole gun for my Shadow, since mine came with a launch button Anyone have a spare one??

4 years later
#11 4 years ago

Back from the dead here. But ive started lookimg for a shooter handle again. Who will poney up? https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/shadow-03.html

Honestly I want one....but for 300 I can get a real gun thats non servicable and modify it to work. Maybe even working slide and hammer.

#12 4 years ago

I have just listed a set in the market place

10 months later
#13 3 years ago

I have been lurking for awhile and was hoping I might get some advice..

I am looking for a gun handle as a launcher but can't find one anywhere does anyone know where I can buy one?

Tbh, it doesn't really matter too much on the style of the gun as the theme for the table is deadpool.

Thanks in advance for any advice - it's much appreciated.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from StuddyMX:

I have been lurking for awhile and was hoping I might get some advice..
I am looking for a gun handle as a launcher but can't find one anywhere does anyone know where I can buy one?
Tbh, it doesn't really matter too much on the style of the gun as the theme for the table is deadpool.
Thanks in advance for any advice - it's much appreciated.

Deadpool uses a shooter rod to launch the ball. You won't really be able to swap in a gun handle without heavy modifications to the game.

There are mod makers who make custom shooter rods and shooter rod housing plates--you might be able to find something specific to Deadpool.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Deadpool uses a shooter rod to launch the ball. You won't really be able to swap in a gun handle without heavy modifications to the game.

I believe he's using Deadpool as a theme for a different machine, not adding a gun handle to an existing Deadpool machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 58.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Aurora, IL
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-the-shadow-gun-handles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.