3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by hoby1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hi All,
    I remember reading about a guy who delivers pinballs. I could not find his info although I know it is here somewhere. The forum has become so large. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks-Jerry

#2 3 years ago

nevermind - thought you were looking to rent a game.

#3 3 years ago

Curious what you are hoping to pay for this service and where pick up and drop off are located?

#4 3 years ago

Are you thinking of:

Bob Cunningham
    772-501-2883

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from La4s:

Are you thinking of:
    Bob Cunningham
    xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hey La4s you probably shouldn't post OTHER people's phone number in a public forum. Just sayin'... Send it via PM.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Hey la4s you probably shouldn't post OTHER people's phone number in a public forum. Just sayin'... Send it via PM.

Its been posted prior, and by a mod.

#8 3 years ago

I've used Dan Scott (SSMTransport). He brought two games from Ca to Wi for me. I think he is based in Georgia.

#9 3 years ago

From where to where ?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-the-guy-who-delivers-pinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.