(Topic ID: 312884)

Looking for testers, more information inside

By harryhoudini

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

We are working on a new product and I am looking for just a few people to give some feedback. Ideally you would have several machines and work on them regularly. Regularly wax, change rubbers, etc. Someone who does their own maintenance or work and is familiar with machines. Ideally, you are also someone who likes to dress up their machines and make them look nicer or more unique than from factory. You should also be available to spend a small amount of time testing soon (over the next few weeks) as I am ready to ship samples shortly.

In return for your help you can keep our product if you want it, at no charge. If you do want it and have any input or ideas for us during the testing and if we produce those items we will give you those at no cost, as well. I don't think it would take more than 30 minutes spread over a few days (if we send any updated samples) and maybe a few pictures and/or short video with any feedback. Ideally there would be some long term testing as well, to make sure it holds up and any continued feedback provided.

Easiest to just PM me. I'll post when we have enough people.

Thanks!

#2 2 years ago

Product for what games?

#3 2 years ago

I’m interested, will any of my games fit the criteria?

#4 2 years ago

I am intrigued and fit the description, depending on what games this is for

#5 2 years ago

Oh wow.. ok, just got a whole bunch of interest. Feel free to still PM but I think we might have enough already.

This should work for any modern game.

7 months later
    #6 1 year ago

Folks, we've spent quite a bit of time revamping and updating this product and we're ready to send out some sample packs. If you previously sent me a message I reached back out to you to confirm you still want to test. Please feel free to reach out to me if you want to test. We have about 10 sample packs to send out right now.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from harryhoudini:

Folks, we've spent quite a bit of time revamping and updating this product and we're ready to send out some sample packs. If you previously sent me a message I reached back out to you to confirm you still want to test. Please feel free to reach out to me if you want to test. We have about 10 sample packs to send out right now.

Pm sent

#8 1 year ago

Congrats on reaching the next step in the process.

#9 1 year ago

Am I too late? I love making my machines look nicer!

#10 1 year ago

Thanks everyone. Not too late

#11 1 year ago

Ok, we're about double the kits we had! So some kits are going out this week and then we'll get the rest sent out next week. Thanks everyone, we're looking forward to your feedback!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-testers-more-information-inside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.