(Topic ID: 198117)

Looking for testers for PC-based pinball

By madeofbits

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

carnival (resized).png
    brix_more_complex (resized).png
    #1 6 years ago

I'm the developer of a pinball game coming out soon on Steam. I would love to get some outside feedback before the launch. It is 2D top-down game with 7 tables. The name is Pinball Deluxe: Reloaded and it works on PC and Mac. I have attached a couple of screenshots. I have steam keys to share, just PM me.

I'm new around here, I hope this is appropriate for the forum. A friend pointed me toward Pinside only recently.

Cheers,
    Alain-Daniel

brix_more_complex (resized).pngbrix_more_complex (resized).png

carnival (resized).pngcarnival (resized).png

1 week later
    #2 6 years ago

I got that game on my tablet, it's fun. any big differences on PC?

1 week later
    #3 6 years ago

I left a positive review on the App Store with 5 stars. I’ve downloaded a few mobile pinball apps and Pinball Deluxe: Reloaded is the best so far. I explain why in my review. Thanks for sharing this on pinside!
    My only criticism would be the missed shots due to an unresponsive flipper. There are no issues 98% of the time but sometimes I tap the screen and the flipper doesn’t move.
    I didn’t mention that in the review because it’s likely just me tapping wrong or my phone’s touch sensitivity.
    Either way, I’ve been playing it daily for a week or so and I really enjoy it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-testers-for-pc-based-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.