(Topic ID: 288585)

Looking for Technician for Bucks county pa 18917

By rtotans

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtotans.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm looking for a good technician for bucks county pa 18917. I live in Dublin Pa. I want someone who carries all parts with him, so it gets fixed the same day. I also don't want to spend afortune, especially if they charge hourly. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have 5-6 games that need something. Terminator gun doesn't fire, Earthshaker 3 switches are out could be something with board, twilight Zone clock broken, few other minor thngs, Dracula mist multiball maybe optos, ( Magnet is new) ball doesnt stay in the home, and sound is not always wporking with lines on my dmd screen.

#4 3 years ago

cool, do you know his contact information? thanks. Ps Do you know what he charges hourly, or does he charge per game depending on the issue? if not no biggie. I just wanted to have an idea. thanks.

#5 3 years ago

I got his number. thanks

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

If that's between Pittsburgh and Erie, you're in my service area.

I waze your town you have listed... Its 4-5 hours away.

#9 3 years ago

Does anyone know how how much ray brackins hourly rate, and if they charge you the rate for travel time as well? Just curious. I like to know what I’m getting into. Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtotans.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-technician-for-bucks-county-pa-18917?tu=rtotans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.