Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by indybru
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I saw some posts that aluminum ones were made. Any idea if these are still available anywhere. I would settle for a plastic one too, but they seem to be sold out everywhere. Get in touch if you have one for sale, my poor ship is smashed and missing pieces,
Pat

#2 9 years ago

I don't even have one on my T2. I bought it about 10-12 years ago at the Pinball expo when it was at Rosemont, IL .

Didn't even know it was part of the game until 5 years ago.

Cheers

#3 9 years ago

Yeah, the parts of mine that are left are glued together. Looks like it was a pretty flimsy part...

#6 9 years ago

I have a nos skull head, ramp and hunter killer if interested.

#7 9 years ago

HK ship are still easy to find , many site have them for sale as well as eBay ...

#8 9 years ago

Ebay is bare,ministry of pinball shows stock. Thanks guys.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

I have a nos skull head, ramp and hunter killer if interested.

Pm sent

#11 9 years ago

Picked up this one from PinballInc before they sold their business to Starship-Fantacy. Nice quality.

They have nice T2 skulls too.

Much better ships and skulls than the ones from down under.

2 weeks later
#12 9 years ago

Here's my tale of woe, since I never had this part I wanted to add. I can get the Hunter ship but can't find the bracket. Was at the Pinball Expo and Starship Fantasy was there and had the ship no bracket.

I did find the ship and bracket at the Expo by geiger-parts out of Germany, but it was display only, they sold the one display unit to be picked up at end of show. I've tried to get a hold of geiger-parts (sent emails) but haven't had success. I know they were looking for distributors. Any suggestions are welcome other than calling Germany.

bruce

#15 9 years ago

I didnt know someone made aluminum HK ships. That sounds cool! If you find a place that sells please LMK.

#16 9 years ago

Many thanks to kerokero and the rest of the group. I think I'm good getting everything with Marcospecialties. The ship I guess will be back ordered but I have no problem waiting since it's already been years without having this on the game.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-t2-hunter-ship and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.