Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by BorgDog
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I don't know that anyone would have this specific size playfield glass available for Gottlieb System 1 Mars God of War. It looks like it needs 24-5/8" x 48-3/8" x 3/16"
Anyone know of any reasonable glass or pinball places to get this in St. Louis and how much I should expect to pay. TIA

#2 6 years ago

Just go to any glass shop and they can order a piece for you. Should be under 100 bucks. Make sure that you ask them to not stamp tempered on the glass because they do it automatically.

#3 6 years ago

I know, I was just hoping to see if any local Pinsiders could steer me towards someone they had good luck with. Thanks

#4 6 years ago

MGOW is system 80 btw

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-system-1-widebody-playfield-glass-st-louismo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.