• Latest reply 9 years ago by jazc4
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

decal.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I bought new ramps and decals, but the pinball decal that goes on the Alpha ramp was not included. It's the one circled in the picture. I've looked around but can't find one. Anyone know where I can get it? Thanks to sc204 for the picture.

decal.jpgdecal.jpg
#2 9 years ago

I've always re-used the original, as I could not find a source for that one. Do you have the original ramp and decal? If so, and the decal is in good condition, you can remove it by using "freeze spray", use Goo Gone to remove the left-over adhesive traces, then apply some 3M 467MP adhesive (www.pinrestore.com) to adhere it to the new ramp.

#3 9 years ago

I do, but its beat up. Any way to scan it and reprint one? I've never attempted it before.

#4 9 years ago

Got my sticker off. It is stained. I scanned it. Advice on proceeding?

#5 9 years ago

There are folks on Pinside who print water-slide decals for playfield repairs; you might be able to get one of them to print a decal, which would then be applied and covered with clear self-adhesive mylar.

#6 9 years ago

I need one as well. Mine was shot so I left it off. If someone prints one for you, I'd love to have them print one for me as well. I'd be glad to pay for it.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from ksmmspt:

If someone prints one for you, I'd love to have them print one for me as well. I'd be glad to pay for it.

I would pay for one myself. So far my efforts have been unfruitful.

#8 9 years ago

Cleaned the decal with a Magic Eraser and it cleaned up real well. I'm going to use it since there are no alternatives.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-sttng-alpha-ramp-decal-of-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.