Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Shoot me a pm if youb have any for sale

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

PB Resource has the skill shot plastic:
http://www.pbresource.com/Stargate.html

#3 10 years ago

I had to make some of them with lexan and decals. Good luck on your hunt!

#4 10 years ago

Thanks. Ya I ordered the skill shot one. I'm surprised no one is making them, there's seems to be a demand .

#5 10 years ago

Quick question since you own a SG. M buddy mentioned the flasher lamps for this game aren't your normal flashers. I think he called them #66's. They run on different voltage or something. Will this interfere with my LED'ing. Will I need to buy any special flasher types? Or just business as usual when LED;ing it?

Also ant special reccomendations for how to LED a SG? Color schemes, led types, what to use in the back box etc? I'll probably place a cointaker order soon and can't decide on how to LED it.
Thanks!

#6 10 years ago

SG (and Sys3s in general) use 67 flashers instead of 89s. Both use the same BA15S base. Both have about the same specs. 89s are about 50% brighter than 67s but normally last 1/6th as long. You can put an 89 LED flasher in a Sys3 without worry.

viperrwk

#7 10 years ago

Awesome. Thanks .

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-stargate-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.