(Topic ID: 59538)

Looking for someone to order at mad amusements for me

By zpeakabonk

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zpeakabonk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

hi

i am looking for somebody who could order some parts at mad amusements for me
    and than send it to me in France

since mike doesn't accept international orders anymore and he has some parts that i would like to purchase i start this topic

payment by paypal before the order so you are sure to get payed, shipping to france also once you have got a quote for it

thanks michael

www.zpeakabonks-pinball-paradise.com

#2 10 years ago

nobody????

#7 10 years ago

thanks i will make a short list of items, and email it

#9 10 years ago

i ordered for more than 3 years from him and always worked out, sometimes very late but worked for me, and at once no mail response to any european customer or orders accepted, don't know why

strange policy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zpeakabonk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-someone-to-order-at-mad-amusements-for-me?tu=zpeakabonk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.