(Topic ID: 82844)

Looking for someone that makes keychains

By Williampinball

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

144.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Hi I am looking for someone that makes pinball keychains ,I think he's name is Ron ,would like too know how I can order some .

Thanks

#3 10 years ago

on klov, user oldtymetoys i think...they are nice..

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from ZEN:

on klov, user oldtymetoys i think...they are nice..

Thanks ,I found that site I think and even sign up but i still can't order from there ,would u know a way too order from there ?

Thanks

#5 10 years ago

If you can't find the seller you might look into getting a photo keychain made up. I got a nice metal one made for my Shadow for $10 from Walmart.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

If you can't find the seller you might look into getting a photo keychain made up. I got a nice metal one made for my Shadow for $10 from Walmart.

I got keychains from him years ago but now I can find him on the net but just can't order any so I am just seeing if anyone knows how too do it ?

Thanks

#7 10 years ago

You can email him at [email protected]

#8 10 years ago

Ok will try that
    Thanks so much

#9 10 years ago

I make my own key chains for all my machines. I don't recall the site specifically where I got them but I had ordered about 50 or 60 of them (2"x3") for less than $0.50 apiece. Then go to the Internet Pinball Database and copy the photos of the Pinball Flyers front and back and then reduce the print size until they fit. I just keep the files in a Word Document so whenever I have a new one to do I already know how to size it.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Sounds like you want to order from him for sure but just as an FYI, here's a link to the Walmart keychain I ordered. I like that it's set directly on the metal and then lacquered over, but of course could end up being a bit expensive if you're trying to get multiple keychains at once.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Classic-Photo-Keychain-Vertical/15166858

#11 10 years ago

Thanks so much ,I put my order in

Thanks again

#12 10 years ago

Keychains are easy to find, and some explain the game well according to theme.

144.JPG144.JPG
    #13 10 years ago
    Quoted from JDubbbs:

Keychains are easy to find, and some explain the game well according to theme.

144.JPG 376 KB

Yes they do ,I was just looking for the same ones I had on my other games too match

I found them and ordered
    Thanks

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Williampinball:

Yes they do ,I was just looking for the same ones I had on my other games too match
    I found them and ordered
    Thanks

Thats cool... options never hurt. Hope you found what your looking for.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from JDubbbs:

Thats cool... options never hurt. Hope you found what your looking for.

Yes I did ,thanks for all the help

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-someone-that-makes-keychains and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.