(Topic ID: 204172)

Looking for some suggestions on a new pin

By ArcuateFrame

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

We got my dad a spiderman ve for his birthday in January and he plays it everyday. we're looking at getting him another one for Christmas. I've been researching which pin to get him and i just can't decide on one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

#2 6 years ago

Dialed In. Attack From Mars Remake.

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : I am biased.

#3 6 years ago

Like LTG said: AFMr and Dialed in would be great, also consider a Medieval Madness remake,

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Like LTG said: AFMr and Dialed would be great, also consider a Medieval Madness remake,

I agree with this. Is there a budget? That will make a big difference.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from cosmicjim:

I agree with this. Is there a budget? That will make a big difference.

there isn't really a budget. we would rather spend less but if its necessary to upgrade from a pro to a premium we would do it.

#6 6 years ago

Are there any arcades or bars around where you could take him to try out a few pins? I would definitely get him to play a few to see what he enjoys!! Good luck on your hunt for a new pin!

#7 6 years ago

What is it he likes about SM? Maybe a Stern ST pro or Prem?

#8 6 years ago

Well I would say my smve is my favorite Stern I own.
    Stern I would go with Metallica
    Look.into jjp pins
    Also AFM r is awesome.

Good luck

#9 6 years ago

If he likes Spider-Man, AC/DC Pro VE was done by the same team and is an excellent pin. If he doesn’t care for their music Aerosmith Pro is also an excellent pin.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-some-suggestions-on-a-new-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.