(Topic ID: 201382)

Looking for single/multiple games in the 3k range near Ky

By waspinat0r

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

See title. Would prefer multiple games, but good single games are okay too. Would need delivery as well. Have a friend lookin'!(Trying to get a Pinball group started here in central Ky!). PM me. Prefer DMD games or amazing. He's like me, wants a TFTC and other cheesy games. Either way, let me know what you have.

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

See title. Would prefer multiple games, but good single games are okay too. Would need delivery as well. Have a friend lookin'!(Trying to get a Pinball group started here in central Ky!). PM me. Prefer DMD games or amazing. He's like me, wants a TFTC and other cheesy games. Either way, let me know what you have.

Would love to nab a great Dredd/Demo/TFTC + maybe cheap sys11/03/EM

#3 6 years ago

Tftc is quickly becoming one of my favorite de games. It’s got a lot of great shots. I’d love to own one some day.

I love JD too. That music is great and the deadworld mod is one of the coolest locks in pinball. That being said I may as well be the first to mention that since jd is a $1400 game folks, you should be able to get two for $3k lol.

I’m getting that DM next Saturday. You never know I may not like it and be ready to move it on quickly lol

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Tftc is quickly becoming one of my favorite de games. It’s got a lot of great shots. I’d love to own one some day.
I love JD too. That music is great and the deadworld mod is one of the coolest locks in pinball. That being said I may as well be the first to mention that since jd is a $1400 game folks, you should be able to get two for $3k lol.
I’m getting that DM next Saturday. You never know I may not like it and be ready to move it on quickly lol

Right on. I'd love to have a TFTC and JD nearby. DM too for that matter!

#5 6 years ago

Well, no need for Baywatch anymore. Others still wanted!

#6 6 years ago

I have a demo man when your ready to trade baywatch

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I have a demo man when your ready to trade baywatch

You might be waiting a while.

#8 6 years ago

No games? Eek!

#9 6 years ago

Dirty Harry would be awesome as well.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Dirty Harry would be awesome as well.

I can verify this! Dirty Harry is quite awesome. Quickly sliding its way in next to whirlwind in my favorite games list.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint Johns, MI
$ 72.95
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-singlemultiple-games-in-the-3k-range-near-ky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.