3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BallPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm about to move our kids room next to our game room. My kids love to throw toys, as they still toddlers. I'm afraid one day they will hit the side of one of my pin cabinets and damage the artwork. Is there a solution to this? I searched pinside real quick and saw some cabinet protectors and the website was pinshield, but it no longer exists. Any one have any solutions or products they want to share?

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from tomtest:

Sorry but if it comes down to having nice machines or nice kids, the kids have to go.

I honestly knew this would be the first response lol.

I'm surprised there isn't anything on the market to protect the side cabinet art.

I might have to make like a plexiglass side wall right now until they grow older and don't throw stuff around. Also they have other kids over for play dates and they all run around and throw stuff, so sometimes its not even my own kids.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BallPin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-side-cabinet-protectors?tu=BallPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.