0221200845f (resized).jpg
0221200846a (resized).jpg
0221200847b (resized).jpg
0221200844c (resized).jpg
0221200847d (resized).jpg
0221200847c (resized).jpg
0221200845a (resized).jpg
0221200845 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:Cant tell if it actually activates the free play coil by the coin slide mech or what.

It will depend on if you have it set to free play or novelty mode. If there is a coil beside the coin slide, it is supposed to push on a small dog which will allow the coin slide to push all the way in without a coin. Several games I've worked on have this intentionally misadjusted. Spend a bit of time playing with the coil armature and the coin slide until you can reliably push it with the armature pulled in, then try again.

I would imagine, but am not sure, that the game only lights super special at certain point intervals. If there is an obvious sequence to light special, light it, then step the 1000/10000 point steppers around and see if you see super special light.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

When in Novelty mode, you need a nickel to start and if you light Special, any hit to those bumpers advance the projector to show Free Plays won during the game (at least I think thats what the projector means) but the same coil under the coin slide never activates on Novelty mode.

Each time you push in the slide in free play mode, one of the replays should subtract from the projector unit.

In novelty mode, they should all reset each time you push in the slide. They are treated instead as "millions" or "billions" of points instead of as replays.

Some games require changes in spring position on the projection credit unit or credit stepper to handle this change in mode. If you want it to work in free play mode, then it sounds like it's working fine?

Super special, if you haven't experimented as I described, I'm not sure. Since it increments to 50 and then to 95, the super score lock relay will stay engaged until it finishes paying. I'm still guessing that it happens at pre-determined intervals on the 10000 or 1000s units. IIRC from my schematic reading yesterday, there are also replays awarded based on score. Check for adjustment wires (probably soldered on) on the edge of the 1000s or 10000s unit. That'll tell you what the deal might be.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-schematics-for-1947-bally-rocket?tu=bingopodcast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.