Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by gdonovan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

angrymo (resized).png
    6955efe3b5434d8eb0e6e2ebd9799dd2f7683a1f.png
    ringo-starr-peace-and-love (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Before I go down to my basement and pull a pin out of line to shoot photos and whatnot--never heard of the guy and want to make sure not a tire-kicker or Nigerian.

#2 6 years ago

I've read a few of his posts and responded to a couple too. He's a noobie with a whole pile of pin funds to spend and is looking for nothing but the best. He seems legit and not Nigeran to me.

2 years later
    #3 4 years ago

Unfortunately at this time I cannot give a positive reference based off of some recent online behavior.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

Before I go down to my basement and pull a pin out of line to shoot photos and whatnot--never heard of the guy and want to make sure not a tire-kicker or Nigerian.

I'm not sure, but I think he believes that's racist.

#5 4 years ago

I hate racists too! Let's fight!
    Wait,...what?

#6 4 years ago

How the heck did I stumble onto this... Well since I'm here,.. You may find this "Oneangrymo" to live up to his profile name.
    Quite possibly some anger issues that get brought to the surface unexpectedly.
    May have a true desire to fight the "world under glass".
    Just one angry mo

-Mike

#7 4 years ago
    ringo-starr-peace-and-love (resized).jpgringo-starr-peace-and-love (resized).jpg
    #8 4 years ago

This dude may be heading into meme territory

T-shirts, apparel...this could be huge!

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

I want a shirt!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Monk:

I'm not sure, but I think he believes that's racist.

Yeah? I'll meet him at that martial arts joint and call him a tire-kicker to his face.

#11 4 years ago

Whoa whoa..somone fill me in on the recent anger please?

#13 4 years ago

Check the now locked 'I just don't get it' thread

#14 4 years ago

haha, I was too slow

#15 4 years ago

Read this, 4 pages then locked this morning.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-just-dont-get-it

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

haha, I was too slow

It that racist?!?

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

It that racist?!?

Lets fight

#18 4 years ago

Ah I see. I saw that thread had some posts but I never checked back.

Well I don't know what it's like to be a minority and have to face these types of stereotypes so I can't comment.

#19 4 years ago

Pick an airport!

#20 4 years ago

That thread was so weird, when it first started I thought it was super ignorant and racist and I thought the OP deserved to be called out for it. Reading more from the OP it seemed he genuinely meant it as comedy, I never picked up on the Simpsons vibe he intended. Once you see it in that context the humor is way more obvious. I still have no idea if Oneangrymo was seriously angry or if he was just trolling for his own amusement. It seemed like he was trying way to hard to get banned.

#21 4 years ago

He was officially given the big boot from Pinside. I don't know if an eject is a permanent boot. TBD?
    6955efe3b5434d8eb0e6e2ebd9799dd2f7683a1f.png6955efe3b5434d8eb0e6e2ebd9799dd2f7683a1f.png

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

He was officially given the big boot from Pinside.[quoted image]

Well his account hasn't been frozen. He'll be back and more relaxed.

#23 4 years ago
    angrymo (resized).pngangrymo (resized).png
    #24 4 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

He was officially given the big boot from Pinside. I don't know if an eject is a permanent boot. TBD?
    [quoted image]

Guess he found the moderators!

#26 4 years ago

I JUST CALLED THE MARTIAL ARTS STUDIO AND THEY NEVER HEARD OF A BILLY SASTARD
    L
    O
    L

#27 4 years ago

Tote bags?

#28 4 years ago

N - E - Ting u want.

#29 4 years ago

N - E - Ting u want

Lol, the new avatar.

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from beergut666:

Lol, the new avatar.

Won't fit. Too buku.

#31 4 years ago

just seeing this - need to read that thread. I think he was the alien owner who had alien literally fall on him and break something. Seemed like a nice guy but haven't read this yet.

EDIT - can't even see it anymore...

#32 4 years ago

I think not being able to adjust the switch on his walking dead WW for months finally did him in. Haha

#33 4 years ago

#34 4 years ago

can someone give us(ppl that missed the thread) a quick summarization of the now banned thread if they don't mind?? seems like when there's always a good thing going on pinside, I'm always working although I didn't miss out on Immaculate BW. Wonder whatver happened to that BW and seller.....

#35 4 years ago

Im in for a shirt as well.

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from V4Vendetta:

can someone give us(ppl that missed the thread) a quick summarization of the now banned thread if they don't mind?? seems like when there's always a good thing going on pinside, I'm always working although I didn't miss out on Immaculate BW. Wonder whatver happened to that BW and seller.....

Dude creates a thread, using a Simpson’s reference for humour. Some could consider it racist . Angrymo did. In his altruistic crusade to end racism he took exception to anyone who wasnt offended as much as he was (or for downvoting him) suggesting they must be racists too. Bantering back and forth with pinsiders of all nationalities and ethnicities, angrymo became mo-angry, turning into a terrorist of sorts threatening violence on several pinsiders. with a healthy bankroll he was willing to fly to any airport in the world to “correct” behaviours of anyone who spoke out against him in the thread. And the entire state of Indiana. Which ironically seemed racist.

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from V4Vendetta:

You can still see the topic. You need to turn on "Include Basement Topics" on the settings page.

#38 4 years ago

I think the most hilarious part of this thread and that one is that BillySastard was the one who really got into it with him and if you look at post #2 here from 2 years ago, said that he thought the guy was ok

#39 4 years ago

Sometimes the overly "woke" crowd goes overboard with trying to correct everyone. People need to relax and read the room a little.

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Sometimes the overly "woke" crowd goes overboard with trying to correct everyone. People need to relax and read the room a little.

Except he was the one who labeled whole groups of people and even whole states. I think the people who spout off about others are usually just as guilty but can't see their own faults.

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from hAbO:

Let me tidy that up for you a bit.

People need to relax, period.

I'm glad I grew up when I did working in a mixed crew of people who called each other the worst names we could come up with and NO ONE was offended. We laughed our asses off. I got in a fist fight with a guy (I made fun of his f*ck up, rebuilt an engine that didn't have to be rebuilt) and we both got yelled at by the shop foreman and went back to work.

Now they would turn out a swat team.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-references-for-pinsider-oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.