Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I'm looking for recommendations for a new pin in the $2,500-$3,000 range. I'm going to be selling my RCT (I've had it for almost 5 years) and want something else...

#2 5 years ago

I think you may need to go over 3k in some cases but I'd look at the following

Dredd
    Shadow
    Whirlwind
    Bride of Pinbot
    Swords of Fury
    Radical
    Johnny Mnemonic
    Pinbot
    Roadshow
    BSD
    Elvira and the party monsters
    Dr Who

There, that narrows it down huh!

#3 5 years ago

That list is solid. Couple more good ones:

World cup soccer
    Tales from the crypt
    Fish Tales
    Elvira Party Monsters
    Dirty Harry
    T2
    Taxi

Perhaps a tad over budget
    Ripley's

#4 5 years ago

Nba fastbreak is a cool basketball pin. Very unique and fun. Should be around $2500

#5 5 years ago

I really enjoy Demolition Man which probably fits into that price range.

#6 5 years ago

i DARE YOU to try NBA Fast Break. Best WPC95 DMD under $2,500. Bar none!

Disclaimer: I have linked NBAFB

#7 5 years ago

thumbs up for nba fastbreak / earthshaker

#8 5 years ago

World Cup Soccer
    should be your goal.

#9 5 years ago

Black Rose

#10 5 years ago

World Cup Soccer
    Jurassic Park
    Last Action Hero
    Fish Tales

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

World Cup Soccer
    should be your GOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL!.

fixed that for you

#12 5 years ago

Lots of good ones here. I say No Good Gofers.

#13 5 years ago

WCS94 gets my vote.

#14 5 years ago

High speed 2

#15 5 years ago

WCS 94
    Roadshow
    Shadow
    Whirlwind
    Maybe BSD
    In this price range...

#16 5 years ago

Don't overlook Data East titles - some of them can still be bought fairly cheap compared to other similar machines. One of our favorites is Laser War - fun with great light show and still can be had for under $1500 if you are not in a rush. That would give you $1000 to $1500 for a second machine!

If you only have room for one and want to spend closer to your $2500 Whirlwind, BSD, and WCS 94 are all solid choices. Pin-Bot is another great choice that can be bought for $1500 to $1800 if you are looking for the cheaper end of things.

#17 5 years ago

Gilligan's Island - hey wait, didn't I see one in the market place recently?

#18 5 years ago

No fear all day

#19 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

Don't overlook Data East titles - some of them can still be bought fairly cheap compared to other similar machines. One of our favorites is Laser War - fun with great light show and still can be had for under $1500 if you are not in a rush. That would give you $1000 to $1500 for a second machine!
    If you only have room for one and want to spend closer to your $2500 Whirlwind, BSD, and WCS 94 are all solid choices. Pin-Bot is another great choice that can be bought for $1500 to $1800 if you are looking for the cheaper end of things.

Agree, Laser War and WCS 94 are fantastic pins for what they cost!

#20 5 years ago

Pretty much agree with what has been posted: The Shadow, Fish Tales, Bram Stoker's Dracula, World Cup Soccer, Baywatch, Jurassic Park, NBA Fastbreak, Johnny Mnemonic, Terminator 2, Judge Dredd, Demolition Man, High Speed II: The Getaway, etc. Some are a over $3,000 at this point, but deals pop up. Don't chase specific tiles, unless you really know what you want. Make a good list and buy whatever pops up at a decent price.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-recommendations-2500-3000?hl=gjm7777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.