(Topic ID: 226194)

Looking for Ramps thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By bluespin

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9F40E43D-2B7B-42D8-874A-C3B6E5DD3B7A (resized).jpeg
    9DC0B6CD-71B2-40E8-995C-846474C20BED (resized).jpeg
    5cf13ec958f517fd433036c84b635b74073d18ce (1)_1 (resized).jpg
    a9e50bbe5c5547ed89ef89e5df22f8225bf58dda_1 (resized).jpg
    20220516_153532-2 (resized).jpg
    FD68EEA7-CE85-4032-B60C-2C9E4877E907 (resized).jpeg
    3D7EB815-7BAA-4149-9814-743474BB38A0 (resized).jpeg
    4C3276BE-9053-4C22-8F8D-918B58312010 (resized).jpeg
    C7AA50B6-D77D-434D-B7AE-00564D0ED77F (resized).jpeg
    3E912E54-5CF7-4B49-B38D-8E6FD9E22530 (resized).jpeg
    2c84857cf50dc31c37fec802f4d54a498c375f95 (resized).jpg
    C0613376-F784-4D95-BC43-069254580704 (resized).jpeg
    BB21F87F-E73D-43C8-8B3E-17240D8D4D14 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1899 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1898 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1897 (resized).JPG
    There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 1 year ago

Thanks Jody! Does anyone need an The Addams Family subway ramp? I cleaned it nicely for you

Still not sure what that other one is.

#152 1 year ago
    Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Thanks Jody! Does anyone need an The Addams Family subway ramp? I cleaned it nicely for you
    Still not sure what that other one is.

Figured it out! The other ramp is the AFM cow ramp. I believe these are available from Starship. The stainless flap was throwing me off, as it looked more like a modern Stern ramp.

#153 1 year ago

Thank you so much Jody! Yeah, I guess the Cow Ramp is brand new reproduction, because it had plastic over the ramp.

If anyone wants both of these, I’ll trade you for an undamaged white Water / WH2O Bigfoot ramp or Spine Chiller - Lower to Upper ramp. Seems like that’s a good deal for you. PM me.

#154 1 year ago

Goldeneye middle ramp please if anyone has one,’.

#155 1 year ago

I would agree with that.

Quoted from JodyG:

The top one is a TAF subway.

1 week later
    #156 1 year ago

hopeful to find SEGA GODZILLA green ramp yes the big one and im not holding my breath ,,, thanks

#157 1 year ago

Mando pro left & right ramps for sale. Make me an offer.

#158 1 year ago
    Quoted from stillwaitinggnr:

hopeful to find SEGA GODZILLA green ramp yes the big one and im not holding my breath ,,, thanks

I can tell you with a reasonable amount of certainty, this ramp will not get remade. That thing has a ridiculous amount of secondary holes and special cutouts in it.

#159 1 year ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

I can tell you with a reasonable amount of certainty, this ramp will not get remade. That thing has a ridiculous amount of secondary holes and special cutouts in it.

Any chance on SEGA Goldeneye ramps at some point? The middle ramp is completely unavailable and has been for years.

#160 1 year ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Any chance on SEGA Goldeneye ramps at some point? The middle ramp is completely unavailable and has been for years.

I talked about doing that one last year...but interest was pretty light. I am not ruling it out though, as it isnt a big ramp size-wise. I have to check with a friend on whether or not they have a NOS one for me to use to copy from.

#161 1 year ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

I talked about doing that one last year...but interest was pretty light. I am not ruling it out though, as it isnt a big ramp size-wise. I have to check with a friend on whether or not they have a NOS one for me to use to copy from.

I’d definitely purchase Goldeneye ramps JodyG

Cliffy already makes protectors.

#162 1 year ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Now Cliffy is making the protectors the interest will likely be better at least now any new ramps won’t get the ramps entrances smashed after the first game or two.

1 month later
    #163 12 months ago

Anyone have any/can make left ramp for South park?

2 weeks later
    #164 11 months ago

Hi my friend! I will definitely be interested in the Goldeneye Ramps if you make them! Finger crossed!

Quoted from JodyG:

4 weeks later
    #165 10 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Hi my friend JodyG ! Any good news related to the Goldeneye Ramps? I know that we are a couple of us very interested in them! J85M Tsskinne YERFDOG pbjack to name a few on this thread and I'm very confident there could be more. Hopefully this makes you consider it again! Fingers crossed! Thanks for your time and help!

2 months later
    #166 7 months ago

Looking for the diverter ramp piece for Rocky & Bullwinkle if anyone has NOS or is parting one out.

#167 7 months ago

I have a few ramps from games that I no longer have. Looking to sell them, and cheaper than new. The ramps are all in new, un used condition.

-Corvette- LT5 ramp new from Starship Fantasy. Comes with mantis protectors for this ramp. Never used. NEW.
    -Indianapolis 500- NEW Left and Right ramp assemblies with NEW ramp decals! From RAMP O MATIC. NEW and never used.

Will sell cheaper than new. Buyer pays shipping. Let’s make a deal!

#168 7 months ago

Does anyone have a replacement metal ramp for getaway high speed? Im looking for the one that holds the diverter coil and has the u turn. Thanks

#169 7 months ago
    Quoted from Nickz4860:

Does anyone have a replacement metal ramp for getaway high speed? Im looking for the one that holds the diverter coil and has the u turn. Thanks

Did you try pinball spare parts in Australia?

#170 7 months ago

I did but am hoping to find one in a bit nicer condition if possible.

Quoted from bluespin:

Did you try pinball spare parts in Australia?

#171 7 months ago

Hi my friends! I’m looking for the plastics ramps for SEGA’s Goldeneye and Sterns Austin Powers. Does anyone knows where can I find them or if anyone have them or be interest in selling to me? Thanks for your time and help!

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-ramps-thread-buy-sell-trade/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.