(Topic ID: 226194)

Looking for Ramps thread (Buy, sell, trade)

By bluespin

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9F40E43D-2B7B-42D8-874A-C3B6E5DD3B7A (resized).jpeg
    9DC0B6CD-71B2-40E8-995C-846474C20BED (resized).jpeg
    5cf13ec958f517fd433036c84b635b74073d18ce (1)_1 (resized).jpg
    a9e50bbe5c5547ed89ef89e5df22f8225bf58dda_1 (resized).jpg
    20220516_153532-2 (resized).jpg
    FD68EEA7-CE85-4032-B60C-2C9E4877E907 (resized).jpeg
    3D7EB815-7BAA-4149-9814-743474BB38A0 (resized).jpeg
    4C3276BE-9053-4C22-8F8D-918B58312010 (resized).jpeg
    C7AA50B6-D77D-434D-B7AE-00564D0ED77F (resized).jpeg
    3E912E54-5CF7-4B49-B38D-8E6FD9E22530 (resized).jpeg
    2c84857cf50dc31c37fec802f4d54a498c375f95 (resized).jpg
    C0613376-F784-4D95-BC43-069254580704 (resized).jpeg
    BB21F87F-E73D-43C8-8B3E-17240D8D4D14 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1899 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1898 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1897 (resized).JPG
    There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 5 years ago

Still looking for a nice spring break ramp. I know, I know, it’s a spring break, but it’s a fun garage game.

#52 5 years ago

Looking for the upper left ramp for radical.

#53 5 years ago

If you guys could start posting pictures of ramps you are looking for I would be happy to check my "stash" of ramps to see if I have anything that looks correct. I have dozens of ramps hanging in the basement waiting to have time to try & identify them. Most are used but I also have some NOS. Some have a little damage and some are perfect - I never trash anything pinball related!

I also have hundreds of arcade manuals I need to do something with at some point if anyone wants to get into the arcade manual business!

#54 5 years ago

Looking for a data east WWF Royal Rumble subway "ramp" mine has broken. Let me know if anyone hears of one for sale. Thanks.

#55 5 years ago

Just removed these if anyone is interested.

C0613376-F784-4D95-BC43-069254580704 (resized).jpegC0613376-F784-4D95-BC43-069254580704 (resized).jpeg
    #56 5 years ago

Looking for demolition man right ramp.

Any leads?

#57 5 years ago

still have right ramp for monopoly. Very good shape. Make an offer!

#58 5 years ago

I have a broken Jurassic Park ramp, if anyone is interested. Side is broke at the ramp entrance (behind the metal guide piece on left side), could be fixed fairly easily.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

If you guys could start posting pictures of ramps you are looking for I would be happy to check my "stash" of ramps to see if I have anything that looks correct. I have dozens of ramps hanging in the basement waiting to have time to try & identify them. Most are used but I also have some NOS. Some have a little damage and some are perfect - I never trash anything pinball related!
    I also have hundreds of arcade manuals I need to do something with at some point if anyone wants to get into the arcade manual business!

I had a thought a few minutes ago after receiving several emails about what ramps I have around. When I have the time - likely shortly after the first of the New Year - I am going to start a post called RAMPS FOR SALE (help me ID these)

At that point I'll take pictures of all the good ramps I have in the collection and post them on that post. I have so many that I am clueless as to what machines they are from it is going to be a PITA digging though looking every time some sends me a picture of a ramp they are looking for. So if I post the pictures people looking at that post can help me ID them and maybe I can match a few ramps to people in need.

#60 5 years ago

I am going to start a post called RAMPS FOR SALE (help me ID these)

Sounds like a fun game if nothing else! Thanks for doing that, I'm sure people and their pins will appreciate it.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

Sounds like a fun game if nothing else! Thanks for doing that, I'm sure people and their pins will appreciate it.

I hated sitting on these ramps for the years I have had them sitting here but when I first got into the hobby I made the mistake of selling 5 perfect buildings from a Fire Pinball Machine. (I sold them fairly cheap and I was fine with that). About a year later I bough a nice FIRE with bad buildings - after looking for nearly 3 years for buildings I finally sold that machine with the same broken buildings that were on it when I bought it.

After that experience I decided to just hang on to any ramps I found in case I needed them some day. The good ramp count isn't huge - maybe 10 to 20 ramps total. Then I have maybe a couple dozen other ramps with minor issues that might be better than what some people already have. And lastly I have a couple dozen badly broken ramps saved for their flaps or other little parts that are on them.

Now that I am basically getting out of the hobby I'll no longer need these so it is finally time to offer them for sale.

#62 5 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, fair condition - “"Lobster Ramp" for your AFM with no cracks and in nice used condition. Very small gouge on the underside decal which isn't noticeable once installed.”
    2019-03-05
    Ellicott City, MD
    30 (Firm)
    Archived after: 163 days
    Viewed: 181 times
    SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Very nice condition "Cow Ramp" for your AFM with no cracks and in nice used condition.”
    2019-03-05
    Ellicott City, MD
    30 (Firm)
    Archived after: 43 days
    Viewed: 176 times
    Buy both and get $10 off plus free shipping

#63 5 years ago

Too-many-pins start the game now

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from Madmax541:

Too-many-pins start the game now

I wish I could but I have to leave at 5AM tomorrow to deliver 3 machines I sold to "points North" (about 1000 round trip) then I'll be home Sunday all day catching up on emails and shipping parts I sold on eBay while I was gone. Then Monday or Tuesday I am headed on a 2000+ mile journey to drop another 3 or 4 machines I sold to "points South".

After I get home from that trip it is "family time" until my oldest son heads back to NJ right around Jan 2nd.

#65 5 years ago

Per https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-owners-club-members-only/page/24#post-4727962, I'm looking for most/all of the plastic Demolition Man ramps. Primarily, I need the center skill-shot ramp (that exits to the Retina scan). All ramps have some degree of chipped areas or cracks here and there...

Thanks for any leads!

-Ryan

1 month later
    #66 5 years ago

Looking for both ramps for Williams Jokerz.

#67 5 years ago

I wish I could but I have to leave at 5AM tomorrow to deliver 3 machines I sold to "points North" (about 1000 round trip) then I'll be home Sunday all day catching up on emails and shipping parts I sold on eBay while I was gone. Then Monday or Tuesday I am headed on a 2000+ mile journey to drop another 3 or 4 machines I sold to "points South".
    After I get home from that trip it is "family time" until my oldest son heads back to NJ right around Jan 2nd.

I didn't forget about you guys who asked about ramps. As always way too much shit going on and way too little time. One of these days I'll get to the ramps but right now I have a ton of other stuff going on and just don't have the time or space to deal with those on top of everything else. SORRY! Skip

#68 5 years ago

Looking for center ramp for Mousin Around. Any condition

#69 5 years ago

Still looking for a nice Spring Break ramp.

1 week later
    #70 5 years ago

I have both left and right The Shadow ramps in good condition. Just did a restoration and replaced them with shinier ones. $40 for both. Pm me if interested.

#71 5 years ago

Looking for DE Star Trek main ramp.

#72 5 years ago

I have a busted JP ramp but maybe it's better than what others may have. Side is broken of at entrance. Could be epoxied with some metal reinforcement.

PM for pic

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from kcZ:

I have a busted JP ramp but maybe it's better than what others may have. Side is broken of at entrance. Could be epoxied with some metal reinforcement.
    PM for pic

PM sent

#74 5 years ago

Sold.

#75 5 years ago

Looking for baywatch ramps without the entrances cracked/broken

Middle/side ramp
    500-5954-00-33

Center
    500-5941-00-33

#76 5 years ago

Any interest in Game Show ramps here? Leaning heavily to parting out a Game Show PF and the ramps are real good on it. Cannot say perfect. Pics upon request.

#77 5 years ago

Looking for Goldeneye 007 Center Ramp - 545-5619-01. Thanks!

#78 5 years ago

I have used Whirlwind and White Water ramps available. I have a White Water / Fish Tails used dome available.

#79 5 years ago

I have an NOS CFTBL subway. $95 shipped.

#80 5 years ago

Im looking for both Plastic Ramps for the RollerCoaster Tycoon from Stern.

Used or new. Booth is Perfect
    Thank you

#81 5 years ago

Hi All!

I'm looking for a replacement left ramp for a Black Rose due to an unfortunate accident during a service call.
    If you have a spare one you are willing to part with, please let me know.

Thank you.

#82 5 years ago

I'd like to find a nice Frankenstein ramp, the big plastic one...

#83 5 years ago

I'm looking for the center ramp and related parts for Mousin' Around.

#84 5 years ago

Looking for a used radical ramp, upper left corner ramp.

#85 5 years ago

Looking for lower wireramps for Big Bang Bar ......

HELP ...

#86 5 years ago

Looking for a Sega Frankenstein upper rear ramp and the left ramp for Dirty Harry.

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from dozer1:

Any interest in Game Show ramps here? Leaning heavily to parting out a Game Show PF and the ramps are real good on it. Cannot say perfect. Pics upon request.

I have decided to pull and clean these ramps. They are now on e-bay to view pics of and bid on. PM me here with questions.

#88 5 years ago

I’m looking for a Road King’s Y ramp if anyone has a lead on one.

Cheers!

1 week later
    #89 5 years ago

I'm looking for Monopoly left Ramp in good condition.
    Shipping to Germany

#90 5 years ago

In need of a Jokerz! right ramp. Would consider a complete ramp set, but right is essential. Shipped to Ohio, USA.

Let me know what you have or know. Thanks!

#91 5 years ago

gatordad Just posted this ramp lot for sale:

Spring cleaning
    Mix of old and new ramps
    I will not ship, these are pickup only in 60451
    Just off of I-80 and I-355

These are in my way and I don't need them
    Some would be great for practicing your flame polishing technique others are NOS
    I don't remember what all these go to but off the top of my head
    Jurassic Park lost world
    Playboy Data east
    X-Files
    Roller Coaster Tycoon?
    Plus a few unknown

No reasonable offer refused
    150.00 obro
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/76129

3 weeks later
    #92 5 years ago

Jody Gontero posted on Facebook that he is making Hollywood Heat ramps and they will be ready to ship in a couple of days.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413885755408760/permalink/1463600537103948/?sale_post_id=1463600537103948&rt=11

OP: The Hollywood Heat ramp factory is in production this weekend. Made up a purple tinted experiment, and will try teal as well as pink this week!
    Me: If you aren't on Facebook pm me and I'll ask the seller for his email address.

4 weeks later
    #93 4 years ago

SOLD!
    Parts - For Sale
    New (selling multiple, business) - “Selling a few items see list below all prices include shipping. Crinkle Black NonRibbed Pinball Legs #LEG-30RBK $50 Set of 4 NOS Freddy Pinball Ramp (nos) #30946 $40 Freddy p...”
    2019-04-28
    Baltimore, MD
    Archived after: 3 days
    Viewed: 351 times

#94 4 years ago

Selling Who Dunnit Main big ramp.

Parts - For Sale
    Used, good condition - “Who Dunnit Large Ramp. Ramp with Train Tracks that enters up right lift ramp, drops at center, and returns to left lane. Used condition, Good to Fair condition with no major breaks...”
    2019-07-17
    Anaheim, CA
    Archived after: 11 days
    Viewed: 456 times

#95 4 years ago

Please...Pinball magic main ramp.
    Looking for over a Year. Could be 2 by now.
    Wanted and Needed. Thanks

Parts - Wanted
    Wanted! - “Someone out there has a spare in a box. I know you do. Help a bro out and Pm me with an offer. Thanks.”
    2019-06-08
    Anaheim, CA
    Wanted
    Archived after: 21 days
    Viewed: 272 times

#96 4 years ago

Looking for RFM ramps

#97 4 years ago

RFM ramps available here (Australia) at good prices, not to mention the US dollar value over the Aussie dollar value.

Exchange rate today is 1.00 US Dollar = $1.42 Aussie Dollar

https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=revenge+from+mars+ramp

#98 4 years ago

Looking for Gottlieb Mario Andretti shooter lane red ramp.

#99 4 years ago

Ironman nos ramps
    Rolling Stones LE nos ramps
    POTC nos ramp

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from Freeplay40:

RFM ramps available here (Australia) at good prices, not to mention the US dollar value over the Aussie dollar value.
    Exchange rate today is 1.00 US Dollar = $1.42 Aussie Dollar
    https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=revenge+from+mars+ramp

Good callout. I wonder how bad shipping would be.

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-ramps-thread-buy-sell-trade/page/2?hl=whizz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.