Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by CUJO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Looking for Popeye Plastic 31-1878-34 (white) that sits right in front of the pop bumpers and right behind the (2) JAB targets.
Mine is missing a chunk on the left side and the ball has been hopping up there and sitting on the gap more times than not lately.
There are no graphics or artwork on it..
Thanks for any leads.
CuJo

#2 6 years ago

Bump.. Any leads anybody?

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from CUJO:

Mine is missing a chunk on the left side and the ball has been hopping up there and sitting on the gap more times than not lately.
There are no graphics or artwork on it..

CuJo

Why not just make one for now...???............Joey

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Why not just make one for now...???............Joey

Just because it's not my "forte". I don't have PETG stock laying about, a laser cutter ( or a clean way to cut PETG).
Don't have an original one to trace even though I could rough guess it. I'm sure I could make something but I can bet that it wouldn't look as good when done than someone else on here could make.

#5 6 years ago

I was more going with you could make one out of cardboard to stop the ball getting stuck until you find one...but I love a smart ass response just as much as the next guy...if you take a pic of the exact plastic you need...we have a popeye here on location...I could trace it for you (and make something temporary unless you just want to wait for an original)....good luck on your hunt..............Joey

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

I was more going with you could make one out of cardboard to stop the ball getting stuck until you find one...but I love a smart ass response just as much as the next guy...if you take a pic of the exact plastic you need...we have a popeye here on location...I could trace it for you (and make something temporary unless you just want to wait for an original)....good luck on your hunt..............Joey

Thanks for the reply and the offer! I wasn't actually trying to be a smart ass...I was just trying to be factual.

I have only so much time in a day, like everyone else and don't mind spending $10-$15 on a simple unbranded plastic or genuine one if someone would mail me one. Kinda surprised no one seems to have these in stock anywhere.

Would love an original NOS plastic though. The ball has only hung up there 3-5 times in 3 years so not a big deal.

It always seems to be my better half that gets it stuck there. I didn't even notice plastic was broken until I removed the ball a second time in 2 weeks, so as infrequent as it once was, she seems to have the knack for ball parking now on this game..lol

#7 6 years ago

Your going to have a hard time finding that plastic. It always seems to be broken on just about every Popeye. I ended up making one for mine. Your right thou, it is a pain and time consuming to make.

1 month later
#8 6 years ago

Bump. Still would like to find this plastic in the wild.
Also I need the Upper Mini Playfield plastic where the two targets are.

1 month later
#9 6 years ago

Still looking for that plastic..if anyone can trace it, I do now have some PETG I could Xacto a clear overlay for it.
Thanks!

#10 6 years ago

If you don't even post a picture of it, I have no idea if I have it or not, you know?

#11 6 years ago

Trying to find a picture online. Not an easy find..I'll keep looking..
You can see most of the plastic on the pin right behind the two jab targets.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 40.00
$ 37.50
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-popeye-plastic-pn-31-1878-34 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.