(Topic ID: 79661)

Looking for Pinbot ramp stickers/decals.

By dethfactor

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Leeb18509
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pinbot_stickers.JPG

#1 5 years ago

Howdy,
The large blue ramp on my Pinbot has broken supports that constantly need to be rigged in order to get them right. I ended up buying a ramp off of eBay but it came without the stickers on the ramp. It was my mistake for not noticing but the ramp is really nice otherwise. Anyhow, as set of stickers popped up on eBay and there was a bidding war that got a little silly for my tastes. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas as to where/how I can get another set of stickers or if someone on here has a set for sale or repros them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've included a pic of the stickers for reference.

pinbot_stickers.JPG
1 year later
#2 4 years ago

We're just finishing these up and they should be available on our store in a few days

#3 4 years ago

Great timing!

#4 4 years ago

Awesome news. My Pinbot thanks you!

1 month later
#5 4 years ago

Store link would be cool? :>

#6 4 years ago

They are not on there as of right now. I have been looking forever as well.

#7 4 years ago

Which store though?

#8 4 years ago

PPS?

#9 4 years ago

The only place I have ever seen these decals even listed for sale was on bayarea amusements.com and they have been out of stock for at least a year. PPS doesn't have them listed on the site. Maybe they are selling runs and then pulling them off of the site when they are sold out? I honestly do not check as often as I probably should.

1 year later
2 years later
#11 18 days ago

bump. Yes I, too, am looking for Pinbot vortex spiral ramp decals, stickers, or artwork files to use for restoration.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

#12 18 days ago

Pinball Centre in Germany carries these sometimes, I bought set 2 months ago from them

#13 17 days ago

Thanks for the lead. Nothing on their website now but I asked via PM is they might have it. Thank you.

#14 11 days ago

Unfortunately Pinball Centre does not have this sticker.

Please...Does anyone have scans or another source for the Pinbot spiral vortex ramp stickers?

Thank you!

#15 11 days ago

Send you a PM

#17 6 days ago

Thanks for all the input. I found a sticker set, and it appears to be readily available again.

What a great site this is, and what a great group of people are here. Thank you again!

#18 6 days ago

I have a grid decal left over if anyone wants it.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside