5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Thestrangebrewer
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DazedandConfused.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 months ago

My old best buddy who lives in Honolulu has a Pinbot in house that has not been working for at least 5 years. He said he went to a couple of arcades to ask around but has been unable to find anyone in Hawaii who does pinball repair. It is time to give his machine some TLC. If anyone can point me/him to someone who does pinball repair in Hawaii, please let me know (or point me to a listing on Pinside). Or, if someone with repair skills happens to have a trip to Hawaii coming up, I can put them in touch with my friend, Bruce about maybe taking a look at it. Mahalo.

#7 5 months ago

Mahalo, everyone. I will tell Bruce to remove the batteries right away. Appreciate the other ideas. Dr. B. needs to check out Pinside and get in the community, including contacting other Pinsiders in Hawaii (will pass Thestrangebrewer contact info on to him, thanks frunch for the link).
Time to put some effort into his Pinbot and start playing again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vista, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Barnegat, NJ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Lighting - Backbox
Twisted Tokens
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, OK
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DazedandConfused.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!