Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Bax1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Im heading to the Saginaw, Midland, Bay City area this weekend and I will be looking for some pinball action. Ive checked a few pinball sites for places to play and most seem out dated. Any tips for the area would be appreciated.

4 months later
    #2 4 years ago

Ever find any spots? I am going to have to be in this area once a month and would love to play a few games when I’m up there.

#3 4 years ago

The Bavarian inn is decent in frankenmuth

#4 4 years ago

Was hoping for a place in bay city. That’s where I plan on staying for the night

#5 4 years ago

Last I knew bay lanes in bay city had a few pins and some nice arcades. I’d recommend game on in midland. They have a very nice little collection of 10 pins or so. Ranging from classic dmd era b/w all the way up to stern spike 2

#6 4 years ago

Another vote for Game On in Midland. Been there a handful of times.

Nice rotating variety, sound proofed with a separate entrance from main store, and the games are pretty well maintained.

Maybe it’s just been my luck but we have always had the place to ourselves too.

The only issues I have ever really had were with the change machine.

#7 4 years ago

right on. midland could be an option for a place to stay too. although I do like some beers when playing pins so the bowling alley might be the best bet.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

right on. midland could be an option for a place to stay too. although I do like some beers when playing pins so the bowling alley might be the best bet.

Some?

#9 4 years ago

ok a lot. why you gotta call me out like that lmao

#10 4 years ago

Haha. Sorry collin

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

although I do like some beers

Quoted from Bax1:

ok a lot. why you gotta call me out like that lmao

Quoted from amkoepfer:

Haha. Sorry collin

Is Collin the one that got us shit faced on Dragons Milk??? Best VFW tail gate ever...

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Asylum:

Is Collin the one that got us shit faced on Dragons Milk??? Best VFW tail gate ever...

Thatd be him. Good beer and a good dude. Except when he beats me at pinball!

1 week later
    #13 4 years ago

Just wait for next year. Going to bring some different flavors out of the cellar

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-pinball-in-saginaw-midland-bay-city-michgian?hl=wanimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.