(Topic ID: 89265)

Looking for Pin-hauler / teenager's first car recommendations.

By jedimojo

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedimojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Ok... my oldest daughter is going to be driving on her own this June. I have every bit of faith that whatever she drives will end up with a crushed bumper or two. (She takes after her mom). As an aside...my wife backed into my car on Easter morning.

Anyways.... I'm thinking... I don't want her driving either my car or my wife's SUV.
    Getting an older third vehicle is probably the best option. A van or SUV is out of the question b/c the last thing she needs is 5 or 6 teenage friends sitting behind her to distract her.

This is where you guys come in. I need to find a reliable car that is fairly cheep and maybe a bit ugly (again... teenager deteret). The added bonus would be something to move a pin with. Right now I've been thinking about an older Hyundai Elantra wagon - but don't know if it could hold a pinball machine.
    Ideas? Suggestions? Ever been in the same situation? I'd like to know what you'd buy - the cheaper the better.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jedimojo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-pin-hauler-teenagers-first-car-recommendations?tu=jedimojo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.