(Topic ID: 160696)

Looking for parts for a 1962 Bally "Spinner" EM arcade game.

By DallasPinball

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ksnuclear
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

04_(resized).JPG
    18_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dallaspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I am mainly needing a replacement set of the colored balls. There are a total of 6 each of red, orange, yellow, blue, purple. Would really like to find the set with 9, 10, J, Q, K, and A marked on all but the yellow balls but willing to just find a decent set of the plain unmarked balls. They are about 3/4 inch in diameter and feel like they are made of plastic. My game is missing a few and several have been repainted different colors. I have included a photo of what they should look like.

If anyone has a full set of paperwork for the game I would be very interested in getting a set as mine are in really rough shape.

Also looking for about any spare part I can find to be able to keep this game going long term.

Thanks!!

18_(resized).JPG18_(resized).JPG
    04_(resized).JPG04_(resized).JPG

1 month later
    #2 7 years ago

I now have the game playable after cleaning and relubing the gearbox for the reset cam. I am still in need of a replacement set of balls as many of mine are chipped or repainted. Hoping to find a full set with the 9, 10, J, Q, K, A markings for the poker scoring rules.

The game will be on display for three days at a public event in late July. I am really hoping to find a set of replacement balls for the game before then...

Thanks

5 months later
    #3 7 years ago

Bump. Still looking for a complete replacement set of balls for Spinner. Hoping to have it at the Texas Pinball Festival in March...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dallaspinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-parts-for-a-1962-bally-spinner-em-arcade-game?tu=dallaspinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.