• Latest reply 7 years ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
#1 7 years ago

I picked up an em today and need your help to put an parts order together. Thanks for your help.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2 7 years ago

Looks like there's some good paint under all that dirt!

#3 7 years ago

pbresource doesn't appear to have a lot of williams playfield parts, unless I'm missing something. Maybe some of the Williams guys can speak up where to find things like pop bumper parts etc.

#4 7 years ago

Pinball Resource has *TONS* more parts than what is shown on their website.

You want to look through the Williams 1964 Parts Catalog here to get the part numbers of any parts you need:

http://www.planetarypinball.com/reference/partsmanuals/WMS_Parts_1964/index.html

Then you can either Google the part numbers or go to the various pinball parts suppliers' website and type the part numbers into their search boxes.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from KenLayton:

Williams 1964 Parts Catalog

Nice!

#6 7 years ago

PBR will still be the best source for most of the parts you may need for this game.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

PBR will still be the best source for most of the parts you may need for this game.

And be sure to have the part numbers handy!

#8 7 years ago

I miss my Double Barrel. Super cool art package. Hot cowgirls!

Aside from game specific stuff (plastics, backglass) PBR should most parts you may need.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-part-names-for-double-barrel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.