Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by kruzman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I have a nos diamond plate pf for dr dude (which is so colorful. Its beautiful) and I have never seen another. I am told they are only in the sample machines. If you have one in or out of your machine, or any info, please let me know. I will be done polishing it this weekend, and will eventually have to sell.
Looking forward to any info. cheers, kruzman

#2 8 years ago

Is it installed in a game or is it just the pf alone?

#3 8 years ago

I had one, it was located at Tokens Family Fun center. It was a sample, this was back in the mid-late 90's. I don't know what happened to it in '99, after the place closed.

#4 8 years ago

Pm sent

#5 8 years ago

OK, so far I have heard about 1 other pf, and one game (a sample like I suspected) I will keep this post alive for a while to see if I can get more data.

I also keep data from pf sales prices

The dr dude I have is a nos pf. Not a game, and would make someones game a collectors item. I just had an original nos fh diamondplate pf, which I am 95% done clearing for the customer who bought it. That would be so cool to have a completely restored FH with a new pf cleared by me that is diamond plate and dated the right dates.

Diamond plate pf's not only lasted longer than sys 11 pf's but they look way better. Now that I have compaired side by side.
Thanks for the info, kruzman

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Gulf Shores, AL
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jesup, GA
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Listowel Pinball

4,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 18.95
2,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carpentersville, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-other-diamond-plate-dr-dudes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.