• 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by XPABLO
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20210507_121856113_2 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Looking for original lamp sockets for NBAFB

Added: 2021-05-17 16:39:57 UTC • Ended: May 20th, 2021

Price

Wanted

I'm trying to track down some replacement lamp sockets for my Fastbreak. I've tried ordering new replacements from several sources, and none fit. The contacts aren't wide enough and don't reach the pads on the PCB. I'll include an image of the bad new ones and the good originals. Anybody have some extras they don't need? Let me know how much! Thanks in advance.

Item photos

PXL_20210507_121856113_2 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are rockwell's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to rockwell's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

#3 2 years ago

Dent00 Sadly, no. I did try ordering some of those. While they are the same part number, they do not match (as you can tell by the image).

#4 2 years ago

Huh. I had the same issue with a handful I ordered years back. I chalked it up to me just getting the wrong part.

#5 2 years ago

following

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Huh. I had the same issue with a handful I ordered years back. I chalked it up to me just getting the wrong part.

Yeah I've tried from a few online shops with no luck. Talked with Jimmy at the Pinball Resource, and seems like NBAFB might be a game like a few others that doesn't play nice with the newer sockets.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Ad listing: Looking for original lamp sockets for NBAFB

It looks like the one on the left is for a flasher.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Yeah I've tried from a few online shops with no luck. Talked with Jimmy at the Pinball Resource, and seems like NBAFB might be a game like a few others that doesn't play nice with the newer sockets.

I couldn't get them to fit in my Earthshaker.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I couldn't get them to fit in my Earthshaker.

Bummer. What did you end up doing?

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Bummer. What did you end up doing?

Fortunately my old sockets were still good. I was just planning on swapping the new ones in because the old ones were filthy, and I'd clean and save the old ones.

#11 2 years ago

I have some original NOS lamp sockets if still needed.

#12 2 years ago

How about these, normally used for 12V automotive purposes that are designated for 192 bulbs?
ebay.com link: itm

#13 2 years ago

hi... i have a lot of that lamp holders, pulled from dead machines .
How many ones you want ?
In few days , i will ship parts to another pinsider , we can share the shipping.
LMK if interested
Thanks !

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-original-lamp-sockets-for-nbafb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.