11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by smokedog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 11 years ago

All the OPS out our way have also gotten wise. The are not dumb, know how to use the internet, and like money like the rest of us.

Example:

Me: "Hey ***, how are you doing? Long time no talk. Do you still have the Addams Family out on route?"

Him: "Hey Smokedog, I've been good. Nope, it's in storage now. Replaced it with a gumball machine. Gumballs make more money."

Me: "Oh that's good, glad to hear. Say, think you'd part with that pin?"

Him: "Sure would. $5,000 and it's yours. Cash only"

Me: "But that's been on route since you pulled it out of the box. I've seen your sweat and cigarette ash fall all over the play field while you wiped it with the same rag you change your oil with."

Him: "$5,000 and it's yours. I've seen what they go for on Ebay."

Me: "Well, I can't justify that, ***. Have a good one!"

/end scene

*The name of the pin in the above example has been changed to protect the innocent TAF's out there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokedog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-operators-in-ottawa-montreal?tu=smokedog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.