Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bracket_A-19952.jpg
Drop_Zone_plastic.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I am looking for a new 'Drop Zone' plastic for my No Fear. Would consider a used one if it looks better than mine.

I am also looking for the mounting bracket for the dual orange targets beneath the rock. I found some very old threads on RGP regarding this piece and the consensus then was that it was a hard-to-find part and may have to be custom fabricated. Are there any floating around?

Thanks.

#2 11 years ago

Mad Amusements has what you need. Remember he is in NJ so the storm had affected his shipping time. Happy Hunting

#3 11 years ago

Hmmm, the 'Skydiver' plastic they offer looks just like my piece, only it's cut off right above the diver. Mine is a much larger piece. See the attached pic. Anyone know anything about this Skydiver plastic at Mad Amusements?

http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=1702

The dual target bracket I am looking for is part #A-19952. Mad does offer a Cliffy target brace for this piece, but that is only protection if you have an undamaged one. It's not the bracket itself.

I'll throw in a picture of the bracket also.

Drop_Zone_plastic.jpgDrop_Zone_plastic.jpg Bracket_A-19952.jpgBracket_A-19952.jpg

#4 11 years ago

As long as its not broken in two pieces my brace will fix that.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/nofear.htm

#5 11 years ago

The skydiver he is selling is a 'patch'. The complete skydiver plastic assy is a bit of a rarity.

I sold a complete NF NOS plastic set, including a skydiver, a few months ago on eBay, and it brought less than a new set of repro plastics from BAA.

Must've been bad timing, because it cost me a mint to assemble the set!

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Cliffy:

As long as its not broken in two pieces my brace will fix that.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/nofear.htm

It'll just need to survive being straightened out, but I think it should maket it through. I'll go ahead and install one of your braces and see how the broken bracket holds up. Do you think stacking 2 braces would be a benefit, bring the support up even further?

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

The skydiver he is selling is a 'patch'.

So how is the Skydiver patch supposed to be used? The back portion is still going to be needed, right?

#8 11 years ago

I think the idea is just to lay it across the 2 front mounting points on top of the other plastic.. I guess you could trim it back.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from southbound:

Do you think stacking 2 braces would be a benefit, bring the support up even further?

That's completely logical. Don't forget you'll need equivalent longer screws too.

#10 11 years ago

I've used the brace on these targets many times in the past it will fix it right up. Your's look average and will be fine.

#11 11 years ago

Looks like Cliffy saves the day again! Just ordered a brace from Mad Amusements.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Livonia, MI
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-no-fear-plastic-and-dual-target-bracket and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.