Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by annointed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I have had no luck finding the manual to International Concepts cocktail pinball: Night Moves. Does anybody have digital copies they can e-mail, host someplace, or attach to a reply post? The few uploads I stumbled across had expired so no dice.

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

pm me your email and i will see what i can do

#3 10 years ago

I have a pdf.

#4 10 years ago

PM sent to Spidey171.

Inkochnito,
Do you have an English PDF? I would be interested in comparing it against the one Spidey has.

#5 10 years ago

sent you the manual check your email

#6 10 years ago

Don't have the manual, but if you get sick of the game, I'd be interested in picking it up =)

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Spidey171:

sent you the manual check your email

Cool, thanks! Much appreciated. I had the pin out at an event over the weekend and it was not set on free play so a few of us had to keep an eye on the credits and coin it up.

Quoted from Rustyck:

Don't have the manual, but if you get sick of the game, I'd be interested in picking it up =)

I just bought it a few weeks ago up around Dunkirk. A friend has a cocktail pinball machine and I asked about how often they show up. He pointed out a Night Moves on Craigslist up there so I contacted and worked out a deal. A Space Invaders Deluxe in great cosmetic shape was thrown in free because it did not work, otherwise he was going to use it for target practice with a shotgun. Ends up it has a large burned out section of the monitor chassis that took out some resistors along with a few other components. I have another SID machine that has a sparking flyback that I'm working to clean up. I don't know what is up with these older B&W monitors wanting to fail so bad.

1 week later
#8 10 years ago

Hello,

I am also in search of a manual in the way of PDF. I ordered one on Marco but I don't wanna wait that long If anyone can send me one, I'd really appreciate it. [email protected]

#9 10 years ago

e-mail send....

#10 10 years ago

I am waiting for it. I hope it didn't get lost

#11 10 years ago

Link has expired.
See link below...

#12 10 years ago

I got one! THank you all for the help! I got my game configured and good to go! Just put on the new rubber and waxed the PF. looking good!

9 months later
#13 9 years ago

Hi, only resurrecting this thread as a first time pinball owner.
Bought a night moves locally, pretty good condition but not working, lights light up that's about it.
Going to set about trying to repair, have any of you good people got a copy of the manual you would share vis email with me.
Thanks in advance
David

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Eggbertherbert:

have any of you good people got a copy of the manual you would share vis email with me.

Send me your email address. I have a copy saved on my computer in Adobe format.

#15 9 years ago

Try this link: https://www.hightail.com/download/UlRUaXRCZ1BoeVpBSXNUQw
12Mb download.
expire on October 3, 2014

#16 9 years ago

Thanks Mr68
Thanks Inkochnito
Now where's the hammer.

1 month later
#17 9 years ago

looking for PDF for night moves, these links have expired. Anyone ?

Dan'o

#18 9 years ago

I think i saw a manual for it today on Marco Pinball.

#19 9 years ago

Just went back to Marco and they do have the manual in stock.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from VanManDan:

looking for PDF for Night Moves, these links have expired. Anyone ?
Dan'o

PM your email addy and I'll send it to you.

#21 9 years ago

The above link has been updated....

#22 9 years ago

Is there a free play setting? I always just credit mine up.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Is there a free play setting? I always just credit mine up.

The best you can do is set it for 20 credits per quarter.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-night-moves-manual and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.