Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BrianG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider briang.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hey All

I am looking to get a Pinball Machine for me and my wife .. We grew up playing and really like to play, we would play for hours on hours ... I was wondering what would be a good machine to start out with .. We like " target " machines .. We played alot of Count Down .. Royal Flush .. Joker Poker ..

I am know the difference with EM and SS machines .. I an " handy " around the house .. But not sure about fixin a machine ..

Any thoughts ... My budget is about 1200.00 .. I was looking and think I should beable to get a nice older machine.

If anyone has a machine in the New Jersey / Penna / Delaware area, Please email me on PM me .. My email is [email protected]

Thank You all in advance.

#11 10 years ago

Thanks for all the good reply's .. I ended up getting a Stern's " Trident " I like the machine and the setup .. The machine was working great where i bought it .. When we took it apart, to lower the head, something must of been knocked loose .. Pin will power up, But won't start or shoot the ball out .. Game won't start

I am going to post and see if there is anyone in the Phila area, that I could pick their brain, or ask them over for lunch and show me a thing or 2 that I should know .. gotta learn/start somewhere.

Brian

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Jgel:

This happens all the time during transport. Check all connectors in the back box and post details about what is going on, you will be amazed with the knowledge that is available here.

I have a fellow member going to call me tomm and walk me thur somethings, Great site with great people. Looking forward to reading alot and hopefully contributing to the site.

Thank you all !

Brian

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Congratulations on the pickup.

Thank You

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 169.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider briang.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-my-1st-pinball-machine?tu=briang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.