New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 175938)

Looking for Medieval Madness mods/parts Finally got my grail!!

By Hawk007

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hawk007
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hello everyone! Finally got an original MM! Now comes the repair and restore. Looking for various decals, castle parts, mods,original manual and more.
What do you have? Drop me a line.

Thanks

#3 3 years ago

I forget who it was but someone posted on fb on pinball parts a ton of original mm parts.. expensive but maybe u could haggle

#4 3 years ago

Bay Area Amsuments has a lot of MM parts.

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Hawk007:

Hello everyone! Finally got an original MM! Now comes the repair and restore. Looking for various decals, castle parts, mods,original manual and more.
What do you have? Drop me a line.
Thanks

Have been thinking about looking for an MM but have been put off by the expected price. Sounds like your game is decent but needs work to make it "whole". Mind telling us what you paid just so I have an idea what i could expect to pay for a game that maybe working but needs some help to be brought back so to speak?

#6 3 years ago

I have new ramps and wire forms that I am willing to sell. PM if interested.

#7 3 years ago

Thanks everyone for your responses. Anyone use PINWIZE.com before? Looks like some interesting stuff. My castle needs work among other things so I may just get another all tricked out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside