(Topic ID: 70827)

Looking for Lawman/Quick Draw (or other western themes?)

By stashyboy

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by boilerman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

31264.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Special request, though these two are at the top of my list. I already listed this on the general wanted forum, but you guys are really the audience to reach-
Looking for a decent version of Gottlieb's Lawman. Unrestored projects preferred, but will consider working games. Needs to be within driving distance of the northeast. (within 4 hours of NYC?)Price dependant on condition, but fair market value paid. Also looking for Quick Draw same conditions. Let me know what ya got!

#6 10 years ago

Thanks guys. That QD in PA, is sold and the reds in the glass were pretty shot. There was one last week somewhat local to me (Worchester, Ma) that looked 'reel' nice. Called 12 hours after posted. He later told me message went into spam and game was spoken for....... I'm not averse to considering other titles than these two. It's for my favorite crack shot-if you know what I mean.....

31264.jpg31264.jpg
#9 10 years ago

Thanks Pin-It. Just called the guy.....sold yesterday. He said it was 'mint' but you know how that goes......

#12 10 years ago

Thanks for the offer Boiler415, Clevland is a bit too far for me!

#15 10 years ago

same one we were just talking about......he's being lazy and pulling the ad-what a shocker!

#19 10 years ago

Yea, the reds always flake on that glass. I have a line on one a bit of drive, but pretty decent for the price. The title letters have the red flaking...... I don't mind, it's going to my GF's house. She loves the theme!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-lawmanquick-draw-or-other-western-themes?tu=stashyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.