• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-513.jpeg
252836.jpg
#1 9 years ago

[My wishes have been granted! Well, 2 of my 4 wishes, which is enough wishes for now.]

Howdy-

I have a gap in my lineup & am interested in filling it with a late-model Stern.

My wish list:

Avengers, The (Blue LE, maybe Premium...?)
Spider-Man (can't afford Black)
Transformers (any edition)

Machine must be very clean & 100% working (I'm already swamped with enough projects...). Feel free to ping me with any other late-model or A-list pinball machines that you might have for sale--I'm open to suggestions. :]

Delivery to Monterey Park preferred (easy delivery to home garage, right off of driveway, no stairs or hauling required, only a few blocks from a freeway exit), but I might be able to pick up with some advance notice.

Thanks!
-Jason

#2 9 years ago

You might check with Rarehero, he bought my Avenger LE blue and might be willing to sell it to make room for something else. Good luck!

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

You might check with Rarehero, he bought my Avenger LE blue and might be willing to sell it to make room for something else. Good luck!

I thought Greg already sold Avengers?

#4 9 years ago

Maybe he did already. Man, stuff happens fast in pinball!

#5 9 years ago

I have a very nice Tron LE with fairly low plays, light cycle, arcade, recognizer, shaker, flipper fidelity, and a full set of cliffy's. I am located in north OC, and can deliver.
PM me if you're interested.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I thought Greg already sold Avengers?

Yup, it lives at Pinball Land now, Ron bought it.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yup, it lives at Pinball Land now, Ron bought it.

Bummer, now my pristine NIB AVLE that was dialed in by Greg will be played by the masses....well, maybe that's not the worst thing, but so much for HUO!

#8 9 years ago

Thanks for the replies. Funny, I'd actually pestered Ron @ Pinball Land when he got the blue Avengers, hoping he'd dislike it & sell it to me. :]

PM for o-din's Tron coming right up.

Thanks,
-Jason

#9 9 years ago

you just missed a nicely priced spidey in bakersfield that sold like a week or two ago

good luck on the search!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Thanks for the replies. Funny, I'd actually pestered Ron @ Pinball Land when he got the blue Avengers, hoping he'd dislike it & sell it to me. :]
Thanks,
-Jason

Odin's Tron LE is in amazing condition. Very low play machine.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Bummer, now my pristine NIB AVLE that was dialed in by Greg will be played by the masses....well, maybe that's not the worst thing, but so much for HUO!

I played that dialed in AVLE at Greg's thinking it would somehow be better than my old dialed in hulk and was getting the itch to rebuy AVLE. But Greg's dialed in AVLE with George gomezs dialed in hulk arms installed still played like my dialed in hulk and still got traps in the hulk area
I guess my point is that AVLE is a great game and I miss it, but no matter how dialed in you get an AVLE, it magically un-dials itself overnight

+1 to Odin. I haven't seem or played his TRON LE, but he's a good guy so buy with confidence.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

PM responded to!

Quoted from RobT:

Odin's TRON LE is in amazing condition. Very low play machine.

Thanks Rob! It really is. And I bet you could verify that many of those plays didn't last very long.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

+1 to Odin. I haven't seem or played his TRON LE, but he's a good guy so buy with confidence.

Thanks Eskaybee! I really love this machine, but I have had my eye on something else for a while now, so letting it go might help make that happen. You know how it goes. Plus my buddy has another one I can play whenever I want.

252836.jpg252836.jpg

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Plus my buddy has another one I can play whenever I want.

Buddy?

That should be plural (buddies) since I know of at least 3 of us who have a Tron LE that you can play.

#15 9 years ago

I knew that was coming!

#16 9 years ago

Any interest in Metallica?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-met-pro

Lisa's machine is gonna be like new. Great game!

#17 9 years ago

Endofline. Yes, I was watching that Spider-Man eagerly, but my Addams Family didn't get picked up by its new owner until this past Friday, & by then, it was too late. Oh well.

Aurich. Thanks, but I have a love/hate relationship with Metallica. Super fun to play, don't care for the band or the art, though. No thanks.

-Jason

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Mine is also on location now @ Casa De Carlos in Chatsworth.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Is that anything like Taco de Carlos?
th-513.jpegth-513.jpeg

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

I've been meaning to check that place out. I think I'll be having tacos this Friday

1 week later
#21 9 years ago

Top post updated--got the ball rolling on getting a Tron into my garage.

Have liquid funds & room for 1 more game at the moment.

See top post if you want to transact.

Thanks!
-Jason

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Top post updated--got the ball rolling on getting a Tron into my garage.

Congrats. That's good news. I have decided I might just keep my LE around for a while after all.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-late-model-stern-in-los-angeles-california-socal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.