Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

11046619_10202566973856034_1016883425264333508_o.jpg

#1 4 years ago

I have been looking everywhere. Please help!
Also am looking for the translite.

#2 4 years ago

Someone had that ramp for sale here in the market for a long time recently but I don't see it anymore.
That's the blackout ramp right?

#3 4 years ago

Not sure if it is called blackout ramp. It's the plastic one returning the ball to the right flipper, not the one you shoot up.

#4 4 years ago
#5 4 years ago

Yes that's the one. Sold out from pinball spare parts.

#6 4 years ago

With all the JD's out there, you would think someone would make the ramps and plastics , especially the much needed right ball shooter plastic that always breaks.

#7 4 years ago

Yes with nearly 7000 units made it is amazing that the parts are not available. Considered more a B-Grade pinball not too many owners did a restoration in the past. This is changing and there are more and more JD restorations happening. Someone please start making ramps, translates and plastics!

#8 4 years ago

i just bought it from australia.. was $$$$
i agree very hard to find parts in general..no decals, ramps, nothing

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Yes with nearly 7000 units made it is amazing that the parts are not available. Considered more a B-Grade pinball not too many owners did a restoration in the past. This is changing and there are more and more JD restorations happening. Someone please start making ramps, translates and plastics!

I'm in the process of restoring a JD right now. Thank goodness I have all the ramps or I'd be screwed. I could use the right ball shooter plastic though.

1 month later
#10 4 years ago

Still looking if someone has one!

#11 4 years ago

Not what you want to hear I'm sure, but Marco had them in stock not that long ago for $120. I think I may have got their last one.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not what you want to hear I'm sure, but Marco had them in stock not that long ago for $120. I think I may have got their last one.

Hey do you want to sell it to me? Make some profit as well?

#13 4 years ago

I bought is as a replacement for a broken one.

#14 4 years ago

Bump
Still looking. Isn't anybody making them? Where did the batch come from that was sold a couple of months ago?

#15 4 years ago

sure is a needed part.

I think we are going to see this problem more and more unless someone can step in and pick up where pinball ramps left off...

#16 4 years ago

I can't believe that nobody bought his business. I think he made over 3000 ramps last year. It must have been a profitable business. Very strange that nobody is taking over from pinball ramps.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think we are going to see this problem more and more unless someone can step in and pick up where pinball ramps left off...

One guy has the rights, but will there be enough profit for him to bother?

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Where did the batch come from that was sold a couple of months ago?

Those were the last of the NOS from Williams I believe. Beyond the generic parts not much if anything has been re-made for Judge Dredd or many of the other Bally Williams games. But I know where you can buy a brand new Medieval Madness.

#19 4 years ago

Judging on the turnover and allowing for 50% net profit per sold ramp the business should return over $500/day or over $180,000/year. I certainly would bother with a business like that. Even at 40 or 30% net profit a very viable business!

#20 4 years ago

Build it and they will come!

#21 4 years ago

My main ramp entrance got busted out last week with it on location. My dad made me a metal brace for it (former shop teacher). Stronger than ever now

11046619_10202566973856034_1016883425264333508_o.jpg
#22 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Those were the last of the NOS from Williams I believe. Beyond the generic parts not much if anything has been re-made for Judge Dredd or many of the other Bally Williams games. But I know where you can buy a brand new Medieval Madness.

How much are they asking for the new MM?

#23 4 years ago

That is a very clean brace! Nicely done.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

My main ramp entrance got busted out last week with it on location. My dad made me a metal brace for it (former shop teacher). Stronger than ever now

11046619_10202566973856034_1016883425264333508_o.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

looks nice!

Ask him is he wants to make a few more? I will take one and I bet he could sell a few.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

looks nice!
Ask him is he wants to make a few more? I will take one and I bet he could sell a few.

I'll take a couple. My ramp is fine but you never know.

#26 4 years ago

Not sure he will want to mess with it as he has to bend them by hand and they need to be riveted to the ramp. I will ask though.

#27 4 years ago

Last October on another website forum Twisted Pins had all the Judge Dredd ramps on a list of ramps they were going to make. I'm not sure what their progress is though. You might want to give them a call and find out.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Shorty:

Last October on another website forum Twisted Pins had all the Judge Dredd ramps on a list of ramps they were going to make. I'm not sure what their progress is though. You might want to give them a call and find out.

I have send them an email. Will see what they say. Thanks.

#29 4 years ago

There is a new one listed on ebay right now for $450 obo. Not sure who is selling it or if you are that desperate.

#30 4 years ago

if your bottom right attachment point is what is the issue, cliffy makes a fix/reinforcement you can use. WAY better deal than that crazy priced ramp on ebay!

#31 4 years ago

That ebay ramp is way overpriced! $450 he must be kidding! Trying to take advantage of us poor pinball collectors.

#32 4 years ago

That ramp is overpriced yes, but it is fully populated with all the hardware and decals on it. The ones that were for sale recently were bare ramps. I haven't seen an NOS loaded ramp for sale ever.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That ramp is overpriced yes, but it is fully populated with all the hardware and decals on it. The ones that were for sale recently were bare ramps. I haven't seen an NOS loaded ramp for sale ever.

Yep - wrote what I was going to. Thanks

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Yep - wrote what I was going to. Thanks

Who's the quick draw now cowboy?

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Still WAY over priced!

That is about 1/3 the value of a JD

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Still WAY over priced!
That is about 1/3 the value of a JD

Supply and demand! As much as we demand, PPS will not supply!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 150.00
Playfield - Protection
Republic Of Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Killeen, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
North Port, FL
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 399.95
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 259.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Jacksonville, FL
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 28.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside