Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Hawk007
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Looking for a replacement for mine, which has a huge chunk at the entrance and allows the ball to get stuck behind the drop targets.

Seen them available on a couple sites for ~$250 and at that price point, I'd rather just stick to trying to patch it, which I'm not very good at.

I have an extra Taxi "arrival" ramp I could offer up for trade if that helps at all. Thanks!

#2 7 years ago

I have one. But I think the very end has cracked where it connects to the slingshot but cliffy makes a fix for it. Other than that it is in very nice shape.

#3 7 years ago

Where'd you find the main plastic ramp for JD? Can't locate one other than PSPA - Pinball Spare Parts Australia for $325 including shipping to US, and without decals or flaps. Wish PinballInc would do one before exiting this year.

#4 7 years ago

This needs to be repro'd. Well all of the JD stuff does really, ramps, plastics etc.

#5 7 years ago

I bought my spare years ago from a guy parting out a game. I have a ton of JD stuff.

1 month later
#6 7 years ago

Is anyone still looking for the plastic ramps for JD? If so, I have all of them nos with decals, wiring and optos. Lmk and I can send pics. Thanks Todd

3 weeks later
#7 7 years ago

do you have the captive ball plastic with nuke towers? I need it and tower 3 . I will take it with all the nuke towers if need be. Or even just tower 3

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside