Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by budfrog80
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have been scouring the Interwebs looking for a Jokerz! upper mini play-field. I have contacted all the usual sources ( PBLIFE, Bay Area, Pinball Inc, Marcos etc ) and the best I've been able to get is that there may be stock in 1-3 Months. I was hoping to work on this soon. Does anyone have any ideas as to who may have one potentially?

Thanks

#2 4 years ago

I just got one this week from Pinball, Inc.
https://www.pinballinc.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126&search=jokerz

It wasn't the cleanest of molds... gonna take some Novus #2 to it, and then a very quick flame polish after cleaning.
(just got it yesterday... will take pictures of before & after)
But its already wayyy better then the old yellow that's on mine right now.

#3 4 years ago

Yes I called them...they do not have anymore...no one seems to have them

#4 4 years ago

Wow... bummer.
If I got their last one, it might explain why it wasn't in "gold" condition. But again... glad it was available & got it.
Good luck in your search.... hopefully they're be making more.

4 months later
#5 4 years ago

Looking for the same here. Nobody seems to have them in stock. Maybe there is only one source and they have yet to have another production run?? Bummer because mine is, of course, yellow, but also has lots of cracks...hope more are on their way.

1 month later
#6 4 years ago

Did anyone find a lead on these? I have called and emailed all of the usual suspects with no success. Does anyone know if and when these could be made again?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-jokerz-upper-mini-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.