By dsmith

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I am looking for a Gottlieb Joker Poker. Either SS or a EM. I would like the EM but want the SS just as much. I just had a chance to buy the EM version but the playfield was a little too rough for me. I am looking for something with a very nice playfield. I'm not interested in something that's has been worn to the wood. A little bit of wear around a insert or 2 I may consider. Looking for something in all round good condition. If the backglass has a bit of flaking that may be OK as I am willing to get a new one (If I can). The machine does not have to be working. I am located in Pickering Onatrio and willing to drive up to about 2 hrs, maybe more for the right machine. Willing to pay a fair price taking condition into consideration. If anyone has a machine then please feel free to contact me via email [email protected]. Thanks for now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-joker-poker?tu=dsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.