3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I found a Taxi advertised on Mr Pinball from a guy named Will North in Chicago. Does anyone know him , is he legit or not? He wants to use cash app only, no buyer protection for me, and Im a little bit hesistant.
    Thanks

#2 3 years ago

You mean the one where he stole this description?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nice-taxi-in-ohio

Scam central

Edit: Too bad you aren't closer. I'm about to list my Taxi FS (but not on Mr. Pinball). And I'm just about definitely not a Nigerian scammer.

#3 3 years ago

Well doesn’t matter now he said deals off because I asked him where he bought it from . Oh well

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from stevevt:

And I'm just about definitely not a Nigerian scammer.

Just about definitely? lol Almost sounds like you could change one day to a Nigerian scammer! Good to have options.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I found a Taxi advertised on Mr Pinball from a guy named Will North in Chicago. Does anyone know him , is he legit or not? He wants to use cash app only, no buyer protection for me, and Im a little bit hesistant.
    Thanks

Almost 50% of the ads on Mr. Pinball Classifieds are scams. If you see no phone number and a gmail address....RUN! CA$H is KING! CASH on pickup or NO DEAL!

#6 3 years ago

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. If your looking for a Taxi and can pick it up ( I wont ship) then let me know.

John

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-info-on-pinball-seller and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.