Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pinballwidow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20160828-200412 (resized).png
2012-11-23_14-38-30_304 (resized).jpg
IMG_20160324_160843664 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Hey y'all, I'm a brand new member with a question. My hubby is a huge pinball fan and has a POTC that he'd like a skull and crossbones topper for and I'd like to surprise him with one as a gift. I have no idea where to even start looking. Sure would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you!!!!

#2 2 years ago

No sure about that particular topper, but Back Alley Creations sells lots of great mods for POTC

http://www.backalleycreations.com/bac%20poc%20pinball%20addons%202.html

#3 2 years ago

Matt McKee made the awesome topper I have on POTC, but I believe they are hard to come by these days. Just letting you know, so maybe you can post a wanted ad for this specific one if it's what you are referring to.

IMG_20160324_160843664 (resized).jpg
2012-11-23_14-38-30_304 (resized).jpg

#4 2 years ago

Oh yes!! Thats it!! Skull and swords!! Thank you!!

#5 2 years ago

So you would suggest that I post a wanted ad? Sorry, I'm new to all this

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballwidow:

So you would suggest that I post a wanted ad?

Yes. In the market place.

Sorry, I'm new to all this

No need to be sorry. We all started at some point.

You have a fortunate hubby.

LTG : )

#7 2 years ago

Thank you so much!!! If I can't track one down, thinking of ordering this sign:

Screenshot_20160828-200412 (resized).png

#8 2 years ago

Ip check ... sorry but this seems bogus

#9 2 years ago

What seems bogus?? I'm confused.

#10 2 years ago

When I go to do an ad looking for the topper, it tells me that my status does not allow that. What does that mean?

#11 2 years ago

When I go to do an ad looking for the topper, it tells me that my status does not allow that. What does that mean?

Probably means you haven't been a member long enough or made enough posts to do so.

PM one of the moderators to see if anything can be done.

LTG : )

#12 2 years ago

Thank you so much!!!

#13 2 years ago

That neon is cool too. Us pin husbands are so happy that you are contributing to our obsession that any Pinball gift is sure to make his day.

#14 2 years ago

Thank you!! He sometimes drives me crazy with it all, but I know he loves it. I also just ordered him a really great tshirt I found with a picture of a wizard playing pinball. Made me giggle. Hopefully he finds it as amusing as I do. Lol.

#15 2 years ago

What seems bogus?? I'm confused.

He is saying that he thinks you are bogus. We have a lot of issues with trolls that start up threads very similar to this one in order to establish a new account here and continue their trolling here. Things like "I can't find pinball stuff, so I look to all you fine pinheads" is usually a good indication. If he is incorrect, well you will just need to cut him some slack, because I thought the exact same thing when I saw this post.

#16 2 years ago

Wow. Ok. I am certainly not a "troll". My hubby is actually a member on here and he is always on here so I thought it would be a good resource for finding gifts/surprises for him. We really do own several machines and have had a number of different titles over the years. Hope you don't accuse all new members of being fake- not very welcoming for a forum. I run several fb groups for my own interest areas and we try to be welcoming and kind to all. Thank you to the folks above who were helpful, kind and welcoming. I appreciate you very much!! I had no other way of getting good helpful info from pinball people without him getting suspicious as he is the hardest person on the planet to surprise. So again, thank you to the kind folks above. If there is an admin who wants to pm me to verify who my hubby is or what titles we own, I would be happy to talk to them. If I post that info here, I'm afraid the surprise would be ruined.

#17 2 years ago

A quick look says she checks out. Carry on.

Pinballwidow- We have some former/banned members who think that it is fun to cause daily havoc by making new accounts to troll, so please excuse the pessimism and caution from the ones who have been around awhile. I'm quite fast with the IP checks on new people myself these days. Welcome, I hope you find what you need, and if you want to chat with the small group of girls on here check out the club thread I started awhile back. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-girls-club I don't use the market at all, but if you need help with something just message me and I can help you figure it out.

#18 2 years ago

Welcome!

#19 2 years ago

Oh, I totally get the username. When there's a new Destiny or Deus Ex game out, I may as well be a widow. Husband completely disappears and/or only answers me in grunts while fixated on his game. Luckily his games cost way less than a pin and I'm the pin addict in the house, or we'd be in trouble.

#20 2 years ago

Thank you for the welcomes!!!! It's nice to hear from some other ladies too!!!!

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

Oh, I totally get the username. When there's a new Destiny or Deus Ex game out, I may as well be a widow. Husband completely disappears and/or only answers me in grunts while fixated on his game. Luckily his games cost way less than a pin and I'm the pin addict in the house, or we'd be in trouble.

The username reminds me of my favorite thread ever:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/just-ordered-avengers-le

#22 2 years ago

If I post that info here, I'm afraid the surprise would be ruined.

Honey? .....is that you? ......get me the acdc premium!

#23 2 years ago

Forgive my skepticism, your posts follow a particular pattern of some recent troublemakers....welcome to pinside!

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Honey? .....is that you? ......get me the acdc premium!

Lol. Nope, not your wife

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Forgive my skepticism, your posts follow a particular pattern of some recent troublemakers....welcome to pinside!

Thank you!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
San Ramon, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
4,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Walnut Creek, CA
$ 26.50
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Other
...redshiftLED
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
4,975 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Syracuse, NY
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside