Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by mattmain
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Just got into pinball and got this machine for free. Works well but needs a couple parts. I've looked everywhere but can only find the pop bumper tops and bumper and flipper rubbers. I really need the roulette wheel plastic cover and some of the plastics. Got any ideas?

#2 12 years ago

Try Pinball Resource. If anybody has them they will. Also try posting a WTB ad on RGP.

#3 12 years ago

Thanks! I'll call Pinball Resource tomorrow. If anyone comes across any lmk!

#4 12 years ago

Try and find the part #'s before you call Pinball Resource.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

Try and find the part #'s before you call Pinball Resource.

I was reading their site. Seemed kinda soup nazish. I'll have the manual close by

#6 12 years ago

Bump for the day crew

#7 12 years ago

Pinball resource didn't have any. Just checkin you fellas one last time. Thanks!

#8 12 years ago

Did you try:

marco specialties
bayarea amusements
action pinball
the pinball shop

#9 12 years ago

Not sure why Monte Carlo parts are hard to come by... I've seen this asked many times berfore as well.

I'm thinking because it was a big production run game for Premier (4k+) and there'e a lot of project MC's out there?

For instance, the translite was on Ebay recently - I believe it went for some good coin!

To the OP, I think you're going to have to come across a person parting out one. Best of luck!

#10 12 years ago

Yeah, I checked all the places blackbeard suggested with no luck. I think I'm gonna have a glass store cut the piece to cover the roulette wheel. Everything is working now except for the wheel which sometimes doesn't register. I have to take of the(cracked) top of the roulette wheel and push the mini ball inside down hard to get it to register. You think I just need to take it apart and clean the connections? If so, with what? This is my first pin and I'm havin a blast!

#11 12 years ago

Would love to find a topper for this game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Las Vegas, NV
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-gottlieb-monte-carlo-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.