(Topic ID: 166533)

Looking for Ghostbusters to play (Premium or LE) in NE PA area.

By DarkWizard

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by luvthatapex2
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hey all,

I am thinking about plunking down for a GB Premium and would like to get some serious play time in on one to be sure. Anyone know of any (even pro if no other option) in the vicinity of Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton ? Maybe an hours drive or so?

Thanks

#2 3 years ago

It's probably closer to 2 hours for you, but Jilly's in Ocean City has one. I was there a couple weeks ago and got to play it for the first time. It's away from the other pins, it's loud, and it works right. Plus, the arcade is open 24/7 right now, so if you go in the early morning you can beat the philly traffic and you'll have the place to yourself. I walked away really liking the game.

#3 3 years ago

Looks like the closest to your location is pinball gallery in Malvern, PA. Bill has a Ghostbusters and a bunch of other well maintained games.

http://www.pinballgallery.net/game-list/

Quoted from DarkWizard:

Hey all,
I am thinking about plunking down for a GB Premium and would like to get some serious play time in on one to be sure. Anyone know of any (even pro if no other option) in the vicinity of Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton ? Maybe an hours drive or so?
Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside