Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by KJL
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KJL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 1 year ago

As a 20 year solid state guy working on his second EM I dont understand how to robustly diagnose and fix/clean score motor and stepper problems.

Ned Ledod gave me a great how to book for my first EM but even after fixing it 100% I still get through these with brute force and not intelligence.

I get the schematic jumper approach as a noob and thought that was eye opening so that would probably be an A-list topic also. Good luck with your seminar

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KJL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-em-pinball-seminar-topic-suggestions?tu=KJL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.