Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by GLSP3022
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Wondering what machine is the easiest to get multiball on

#2 6 years ago

Multiple system 3's give it to you off the plunge. Along with Spring Break and No Good Gofers

#4 6 years ago

The Hobbit I dont think is too hard to achieve

#5 6 years ago

I have an ID4 and it gives you a one shot multiball on ball 3. I hear that’s pretty common for Sega Pins. The normal multi ball is not hard to achieve either.

#8 6 years ago

Waterworld, the skill shot activates a multiball right out of the gate.

#9 6 years ago

Stargate

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Andyzola87:

I have an ID4 and it gives you a one shot multiball on ball 3. I hear that’s pretty common for Sega Pins. The normal multi ball is not hard to achieve either.

Always makes the beginners in my house feel like they've achieved something great.

#11 6 years ago

The “Supergame” start button on Judge Dredd.

#12 6 years ago

Cactus Canyon.. on default settings just shoot the mine a few times.

#13 6 years ago

Cactus Jack's off the skill shot

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

The Hobbit I dont think is too hard to achieve

Pretty hard to avoid multiball on the hobbit, seems like it’s always some multiball going and quite dreadful when it happens.

#15 6 years ago

South Park!

#16 6 years ago

Mustang's Drag Race mode (default mode) has a "gimme" multiball by clearing the drops once. Usually when newbs visit my collection, that is likely the only multiball they see playing various machines.

#17 6 years ago

I haven't played several of the games already mentioned, so I can't compare, but from the games I have played, Revenge From Mars has several different opportunities for multiball and usually even a first time player can get one.

#18 6 years ago

Godzilla

#19 6 years ago

A little old school SPACE SHUTTLE. Neat feature is you can get 2 or 3 multi

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from vwallat99:

Always makes the beginners in my house feel like they've achieved something great.

My 6 year old daughter played pinball for the first time in her life this weekend. She managed multiball on Tales of the Arabian Nights pretty quickly and she couldn't even comprehend it. She was talking about how she was going to tell her friends at school.

#21 6 years ago

Doesn't Freddy give you one off a plunge?

#22 6 years ago

Never played one but doesn't Spring Break start out with multi ball?

#23 6 years ago

Fishtales is sort of simple - just 3 shots to the reel - nothing to hit before

#24 6 years ago

Jurassic park with factory code will give you a MB on ball 3 if you hit the SM button.

#25 6 years ago

IJ4. Hit the ark 8 times (easy), and get 8 ball multi ball.

#26 6 years ago

SUPER GAME on judge dread is instant multi-ball

#27 6 years ago

aren't we all ....

#28 6 years ago

A lot of games you can luck out and get one as a random award for a show. Monster Bash comes to mind. If your settings allow, the scoop could award you Frankenstein multiball.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Doesn't Freddy give you one off a plunge?

If you hit the upper hole but multi ball is on the even number modes.

How about an honorable mention for Sopranos. You can get to MB before you even validate the playfield by short plunging and making your shot.

#30 6 years ago

A lot of DE games will light MB on ball 3 if you didn't achieve it on ball 1 or 2. Just one shot to start.

#31 6 years ago

Hollywood heats is really easy.

#32 6 years ago

It's definitely not firepower and if you do it lasts like 10 seconds.

#33 6 years ago

IDK about the absolute easiest , but opportunities for multi ball are easy and frequent on most of the Sega games

#34 6 years ago

100%. It’s all multiball!

#35 6 years ago

BSD does have mist lit on ball 3 unless you get to it on ball 1 or 2.

but you still have to knock that ball off the magnet

#36 6 years ago

Easiest multiball? Any old game, 1950's 1940's 1930's, with multiple pinballs in the trough, and a manual ball lift... instant multiball whenever you want it. Does tend to lower your final score.

#37 6 years ago

Tommy

#38 6 years ago

lost in space

#39 6 years ago

Demo Man - you can get the first multiball in about 5-10 seconds: plunge, subway, freeze ramp, claw, collect freeze. Bam, Fortress Multiball.

#40 6 years ago

Judge Dredd if you start the game using the Super Game feature.

#42 6 years ago

Any single player EM with multiple balls in the trough.

If you really want some fun get them all in the shooter lane before you make the first plunge and go from there.

#43 6 years ago

Sweet, thanks guys!

#44 6 years ago

I personally feel you should have to work to get a multi ball like the sys 11 games. Makes it that much more satisfying to get it.

#45 6 years ago

Black Knight has my vote. If you do it right you can lock balls in the upper lock easily- just plunge and hit it with the right flipper.

#46 6 years ago

Spring Break original code. Multiball every ball right from the start

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-easiest-multiball?hl=biffbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.