• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by tslayer71
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Please let me know if you have one...

#2 9 years ago

Good luck with your search.... may be unobtainium but people do part them out from time to time.

#3 9 years ago

Freeplay40 replied to my thread on this subject that he has it on his radar for production in the next few months. Hopefully you can fix your current ramp until replacements are available.
I have tried a few local plastics companies but the scanning, CAD design phase is pretty pricey. Not unless you plan on making numerous ramps and selling them.
It's hard for me to take a currently working machine (and half my collection) and put it out of service while I hope my already repaired ramp (in at least 3 spots) can be scanned and improved upon.
I have seen a few pics of wire form ramps on checkpoint that look pretty good. Though the examples I saw lost the light mountings and the lasermatic speed sign. I'm personally looking for the original look first.

#4 9 years ago

hey BMHouze, nice collection. I had both in my collection at one point Hopefully Freeplay40 does do some ramps for Checkpoint!

#5 9 years ago

I'm hoping twisted or freeplay40 can remake the ramp. Mine is currently a hand crafted wireform....doesn't fit right....

#6 9 years ago

Aw shucks, we had one not a week, ten days ago. Well, had an entire checkpoint without the boards. It was bought by coinopwarehouse , maybe they'll sell it to you. Worth a phone call or e-mail, anyways.

#7 9 years ago

I sent them a message. Who knows....
Gotta follow down leads for the hard to find parts.

#8 9 years ago

Thanks for the info guys. Hopefully it will get remade...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-de-checkpoint-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.