1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Dayhuff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

37571970_1466795613422581_2002924965896126464_n (resized).jpg
    37550573_1466801673421975_1001364890553679872_n (resized).jpg
    5D74C9B1-8DCA-416D-BE31-13EFD4E46112 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0286 (resized).JPG
    download (resized).jpg

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

Spirit?

#52 1 year ago

Have you owned a Magic Girl yet?

I hear that game's very rare, and in some circles it's all the rage.

#53 1 year ago

I can't tell if you ever received your Alien from Cointaker. By most accounts, the last machines produced are solid and the game is very good.

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from mrbillishere:

How about a Chestnut crazily chromed-out CC (I mean, like who chromes the lid to a coin box?) with a NOS pf cleared by chris hutchens, a ton of NOS parts and a gorgeous cabinet?
    Or, a TAF in a gorgeous clearcoated cabinet (believe it to be a repro) that got a full black-nickel Chestnut armor treatment (yes, back when he could do side rails and legs) that's also rebuilt with a cleared NOS pf, a ton of NOS parts, etc?
    My youngest starts college next month so let's say I'm feeling a little insolvent right about now.

Interested!

#55 1 year ago

Considering Alien. Was refunded. TOM bothers me. I've tried really hard to like it. I've owned it 3 or 4 times.

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

Considering Alien. Was refunded. TOM bothers me. I've tried really hard to like it. I've owned it 3 or 4 times.

I just got one in so still in the honeymoon phase. Not enough time on it yet to give a good review but my initial impression is, Wow! Sound, animation and theme integration are top notch. Game play is different in a good way and grabbed me at the start. Very little to tweak out of the box. Was surprised at the level of polish to the game.

Only time will tell how reliable it is. Some of the proprietary parts are supposedly being worked on. We shall see.

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinlawyer:

Is the TOM stock? I kind of like 'em pimped. lol

No - it’s tastefully pimped - LEDs, LED OCD, Color DMD, Flipper Fidelity speakers and external sub board.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66051

#58 1 year ago

Are there any predators floating around, or were they all destroyed?

#59 1 year ago

What you want is a Kill Bill. It's a great player and the cool factor is off the charts. Even better than The Matrix. Money talks. Maybe they'll make one for you.

#60 1 year ago

Batman Sle. Defenitely gotten better with new code. Lyman is still working on it.

#61 1 year ago

Have the LE.

#62 1 year ago

I love threads where the objective is to spend Other peoples money on crazy awesome titles! Much better then explaining (selling) the idea to my wife.

#63 1 year ago

Just looked at your collection, past and present. Quite a collection! Surprised you never had a Stern Stars. Saw you like the early Stern games.

What about a hep radical or funhouse? Cosmic gunfight?

#64 1 year ago

FH is on my radar. Right now, thinking 2 of the following 3: Alien, TOTAN and P3

#65 1 year ago
    Quoted from Multiball33:

Just looked at your collection, past and present. Quite a collection! Surprised you never had a Stern Stars. Saw you like the early Stern games.
    What about a hep radical or funhouse? Cosmic gunfight?

HEP Radical? $10k by Christmas!

#66 1 year ago

buy one of these only 35 for the US of A

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introducing-team-pinballs-the-mafia-pinballstar-usa-distributor

37550573_1466801673421975_1001364890553679872_n (resized).jpg
    37571970_1466795613422581_2002924965896126464_n (resized).jpg

#67 1 year ago

Sleepy layout

#68 1 year ago

found a video, does look kinda lame for $7500 smackers

#69 1 year ago

Keep the TBL ...

#70 1 year ago

Lol. Too late.

#71 1 year ago

I decided on a P3. Now...Alien or something else?

#72 1 year ago

Punchy the Clown and go on a European vacation with some of the rest.

#73 1 year ago

Greg, for what it's worth, I've ordered a P3. I've asked them to delay production until my vacation home is ready so I can have it delivered there. Otherwise they have a pretty quick turnaround time these days.

Edit: Just saw your comment above. Good choice.

#74 1 year ago

Feels good to support Multimorphic. Gerry’s good people.

#75 1 year ago

Greg, PM sent.

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

found a video, does look kinda lame for $7500 smackers

Only "KINDA" lame?? This is a joke right? The biggest thing featured was the pop bumpers. Don't tell me this is a for real game that people are plunking down $7500 for ???

John

#77 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Only "KINDA" lame?? This is a joke right? The biggest thing featured was the pop bumpers. Don't tell me this is a for real game that people are plunking down $7500 for ???
    John

People in this hobby love spending money. Those will go very quickly and then years down the road fetch even more.

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from fisherdaman:

Those will go very quickly and then years down the road fetch even more.

They may sell quickly NIB but they will sell for break even at best in the future. Most likely they will devalue over time. Simple rarity in this age of boutique pinball does not equate to value. Especially when we know additional boutique companies are coming online and they will also be making low production games.

1 week later
    #79 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

They may sell quickly NIB but they will sell for break even at best in the future. Most likely they will devalue over time. Simple rarity in this age of boutique pinball does not equate to value. Especially when we know additional boutique companies are coming online and they will also be making low production games.

Exactly.

John

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 219.99
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 35.00
    Hardware
    Filament Printing
    $ 58.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 15.00
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 109.99
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Pimp
    $ 7.00
    Various Other Swag
    Project Pinball Charity
    $ 299.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 29.95
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 30.00
    Pinball Machine
    Habos Arcade
    There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside