(Topic ID: 72109)

Looking for cool Gameroom/bar items

By Pinballmike217

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2013-11-23 15.43.48.jpg
    2013-11-30 13.53.00.jpg
    2013-11-30 13.53.13.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

I've finished moving and have a really cool bar in my new gameroom. I'm looking for some unique items to decorate with. I saw this crazy antique bar mirror on ebay:
    ebay.com link: itm
    l'd love to find something like it. I don't need the whole surround but the glass is awesome. I also collect antique slots and brass cash registers so I'm always on lookout for cool antiquey coin op stuff. Thanks in advance.

Mike

#2 10 years ago

Give us some pics of the bar.

#4 10 years ago

I just might need a Monkey Butler, thanks for posting. I'll do another thread with pics when everythings finished.

#5 10 years ago

Of course you will need a Mustang Car Bar as well! (I have been keeping my eye on this for some time now!)

http://www.popartdecoration.com/store/themes-motifs/vehicles-formula-1/ford-mustang-car-bar/

#6 10 years ago

hey… no need for name calling

brett butler

#7 10 years ago

Mike, given the $25,000 cost of that mirror, you could probably have the greatest custom piece ever made for your bar for a fraction of the cost.

#8 10 years ago

As far as the antique/rustic vibe goes, here's my recently finished bar/gameroom area in my basement. I still need to drop in the sink and attach some rope lighting (as well as MMRLE in 2014). I was thinking about putting some sort of wall mounted bar service console up behind the bar.

Looking forward to others' suggestions.

2013-11-30 13.53.13.jpg2013-11-30 13.53.13.jpg 2013-11-30 13.53.00.jpg2013-11-30 13.53.00.jpg 2013-11-23 15.43.48.jpg2013-11-23 15.43.48.jpg
    #9 10 years ago

:thinking:You don't like more than one person at a time behind that bar, do you?

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

:thinking:You don't like more than one person at a time behind that bar, do you?

Nope. I plan on keeping the guests on the stools and on the pinballs.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from ChadTower:

Mike, given the $25,000 cost of that mirror, you could probably have the greatest custom piece ever made for your bar for a fraction of the cost.

I'm sure that dealer is looking for a sucker. I was only showing that as an example of the type of bar mirror I'm looking for. I don't want the whole custom enclosure around the glass. There are companies that custom make new bar mirrors but I would prefer something old and cool.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from S37VEN:

As far as the antique/rustic vibe goes, here's my recently finished bar/gameroom area in my basement. I still need to drop in the sink and attach some rope lighting (as well as MMRLE in 2014). I was thinking about putting some sort of wall mounted bar service console up behind the bar.

2013-11-30 13.53.13.jpg 140 KB

T
    2013-11-30 13.53.00.jpg 145 KB

2013-11-23 15.43.48.jpg 335 KB

The wood in tht bar is so beautiful that'd I'd just accent the spaces around it and let the bar stand on it's own.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from S37VEN:

Where did you get the wall hanger for beer bottles and shot glasses?

#14 10 years ago

Hey mike up in my building in Maine we have an antique cash register. I swear it weighs as much as a pin. Not easy to move at all. Want me to take a look and get you some pictures next time I'm up there for the holidays?

-Jim

#15 10 years ago

I didnt get the wall hanger. I want to make something like it. That one in particular and other smaller versions are for sale at the gameroom store in fairfield new jersey. They have a website. Some cool stuff but super high prices. 800 for that particular piece.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from S37VEN:

2013-11-30 13.53.13.jpg 140 KB

2013-11-30 13.53.00.jpg 145 KB

2013-11-23 15.43.48.jpg 335 KB

Awesome! Perhaps some older looking fixtures to go around some edison bulbs? Or if you want to get fancy, use some old lanterns and some circuits to make the bulb flicker like they were candle lit

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Hey mike up in my building in Maine we have an antique cash register. I swear it weighs as much as a pin. Not easy to move at all. Want me to take a look and get you some pictures next time I'm up there for the holidays?
    -Jim

Sure, thanks. A picture would be great. There are so many of them it's always possible to find something you've never seen before.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-cool-gameroombar-items and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.