Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by schudel5
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hi. This is my first post here. I am resurrecting my older brother's Whirlwind machine, and I need some help to get my shopping list finalized. I already went through the manual and compiled a list of all the parts in there. Only a few of the assemblies give quantities. Also, the manual does not cover certain things like the screws that hold down the pop bumper caps, fin posts, backbox bracket bolts etc.

This is my first restoration. It has been in process for about a year now, and I really want to get this done right for him.
Can anyone help get this information?

Thank you.
Sincerely,

-Richard

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from RJP1138:

Can anyone help get this information?

Post the info and people can help.

Also go into your member area and add your location and info like that....that will help a great deal.

1 week later
#3 4 years ago

Hello,

I have many Whirlwind parts, wires, plastics, screws, posts, coils, translite, entire playfield, etc. Send me a message.

#4 4 years ago

your best bet for this info are the williams parts catalogs.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=online-parts-books

6 months later
#5 4 years ago

Thank you to everyone that replied. Sorry for not getting back to this sooner. maguey_sa if you are still selling parts, I am still interested.

7 months later
#6 3 years ago

maguey Do you have the top fan surround? Mine has seen much better days. Not sure it would ship well though. Mine is very brittle.

2 months later
#7 3 years ago
Quoted from maguey_sa:

Hello,
I have many Whirlwind parts, wires, plastics, screws, posts, coils, translite, entire playfield, etc. Send me a message.

Do you have any idea what to do about wore out spinners. The 3 spinners have no color left on them on my machine. Wondering if you can buy decal for this?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovetoplaypinbal:

Do you have any idea what to do about wore out spinners. The 3 spinners have no color left on them on my machine. Wondering if you can buy decal for this?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1536-574

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Parker, CO
$ 120.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!